Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Hybrid View

Default Returning to my Pal+4 Shaman team: A few questions please

Returning since WoD Garrison burned me out.
    A few questions if possible.
    I wanted to start a new in terms of macros etc.

Previously I basically had 2 copies of the same macros, one pasted into ISBoxer and one pasted in the game macros so that when I'm 5 boxing, ISBoxer macros works and then when I'm playing 1 single toon I have those same cast sequence macros.

Is there an easier way to just have 1 set now? I saw something with Gnome sequence but I'm unsure.

Also, what is the recommended UI mod now for easy of setting up all the frames to be alike without doing it 5x everytime?

Thank you.

I use ISBoxer when I play a single character, just make a character set but only add one character. Simple!

what she said...or just right click on innerspace ikon down in the corner, and isboxer character set slot, and pick your toon. You dont have to multibox, like me, am taking a break from mb to enjoy legion better. but i cant live without IB bca all macros and buttons that reflect to all my shortways menu's
    Last edited by Malixk : 01-08-2017 at 02:18 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Malixk View Post
    what she said...or just right click on innerspace ikon down in the corner, and isboxer character set slot, and pick your toon. You dont have to multibox, like me, am taking a break from mb to enjoy legion better. but i cant live without IB bca all macros and buttons that reflect to all my shortways menu's
    I tend to make a new characterset with a single character when I'm playing solo, mostly because when solo I have a bit finer control over some procs and stuff. When boxing, I'm fine doing a bit less DPS or having a bit less control over my cooldowns for the sake of ease, but when going solo, I can more easily trigger when I use certain abilities. 90% is the same, though.