Close
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Default Best tank for my 5 man group.

<<<<I EDITED THE OLD POST AND CHANGED THE SUBJECT LINE FROM BRM AND 4 HOLY PALLYS.
    Okay I am changing this post. I am considering running 4 holy paladins, because of the shared heals they do and they can be specced to do dps damage. it might be really crap, but it was just a thought.

I am considering more importantly whether to run a BRM or a Prot. Paladin, as my main tank.

I am basically down to either Prot. Paladin, H or P. Paladin 3 bm's to keep the holy trinity and make running stuff easier.

Or subbing in Monk or DK. My only real concern with a dk is higher level mitigation, but that may not matter, until +12 and later. Again just looking for thoughts on this, would BRM be too hard to multibox. I have zero issues iwth a BRM as a tank and find him fairly easy to play when I do dungeons as is and I don't have to worry about any stupid spike damage with him.
    Last edited by smk : 02-24-2017 at 11:23 AM

Well I decided to go with the Prot. Paladin. I love the Monk and he is totally capable of playing MT, but it is defintely an unneeded headache.