Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 30

That is impressive given the pain in the ass nature of that fight

Thanks!

I'm still working on Vault of the Wardens last boss. For some strange reason when she floats up into the air and you are dodging the green walls she loses all agro with my pets. When you dodge the 4 walls and she drops down she instantly goes for my locks 1 at a time and i cant get her off me.

She will also lose agro with the pets when she puts on the immune shield. I need to find the add super quick or she just blasts my locks.

Good fun though. The team is very enjoyable.

I did however get Neltharion lair down. My first run through and 2nd boss stopped me dead in my tracks. Little bit of gearing and i got him on the 2nd try. The last boss is much harder than the 2nd. I was knocked all over that room.

5x Hunter-Avoïd, Avoîd, Avoìd, Avôid, Avöid--Bleeding Hollow server
    If You Don't Stand For Something, You Will Fall For Anything!

Very nice, looks like you're doing well!

Are you using a /petattack macro? Maybe stick her on focus and let give a couple of voidwalkers a try? They are way better at single target aggro.. could be that pet tanks are just causing it to glitch out.
    Last edited by Andreauk : 01-13-2017 at 04:23 AM

very well done would love to see some videos maybe??

i gave up with my locks Affliction is not a spec i would even like to play so.. unless Demo/desto gets changed that unlikey hunters are in such a better place for me

Will try to get some videos going. With the buffs from yesterday i'm pulling nearly double the dps i was before the patch. I'm thinking ill get some bosses down in under a minute.

Here is a Darkheart +2. Prob would have beaten the timer if i didn't die to desaron like 3 times.

Last edited by Void : 01-12-2017 at 02:47 PM

Nice work

I'm liking the buffs too, but if they are too strong they will just get nerfed again Aoe took a bit of a hit with sow the seeds going from 4 to 2 additional targets.

I'm just playing my main Affliction lock solo atm... I do notice on quests my lock gets aggro a lot using the abyssal.

Yeah i tried voidwalkers and it seems like they aren't as good as the abyssal.

Will post some more vids as i try to get kara flagged.

Will romp around in there and see what can be done
    Last edited by Void : 01-13-2017 at 08:41 AM

Here is black Rook Hold. Pretty good run. Couple of deaths.

Well i got Vault of the wardens and Violet hold down today.

Wiped on last boss in vault 22 times before getting her down. I found that jumping off the platform when i get agro helps a little but i lose the light and have to go grab it again. Needless to say i wont be going back to this instance unless forced.

Violet hold was much easier but still getting Shivermaw was horrible. I did not have a spread macro so i wiped a few times on Lord Malgath. Overall not bad for my first time there and winging it. Will post the vid after it uploads.

At least now i can start doing some kara bosses. I do feel the power of this team but its mostly finding burst windows for each boss.