Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Showing results 21 to 30 of 30

Well i tried kara tonight and here was the results

Beautiful beast: Wiped 5 times and then finally beat it after i figured out to burst the stick that was chasing me around. Overall not too hard of a fight. Unfortunately this was the only boss i got down.

Maiden of Virtue: 2 wipes. I dont think i have any chance of killing this boss so i did not try any further.

Moroes: 7 total wipes. Best attempt was 38%. I was able to get the adds down on that attempt but then moroes dropped agro from pets and killed the locks 1 at a time. If i had soulstone up for this attempt i probably would have beaten it.

I have lost a bit of confidence with the locks after this session. When i am bursting the pets simply don't hold agro as they should? Maybe i should be healing the pets more instead of summoning new ones that have no agro built up.

Will attempt more tomorrow. Maybe i'm just tired.
    5x Hunter-Avoïd, Avoîd, Avoìd, Avôid, Avöid--Bleeding Hollow server
    If You Don't Stand For Something, You Will Fall For Anything!

ya seems the Argo is your problem you got, am back on my locks always loved them so see how i do. Ya healing the pets might work better, am going to be playing with 5 disc so 5 locks 5 disc so might have 4 locks and a disc in a dungeon. to heal the pets.

can not wait to get them geared up....

I also agree that the burst damage causes the aggro loss.. prob is with healing them is it takes your health to do it, and you just have to pray there's no damage directed at you while you do it... if you do have to heal them more as you get higher mythic levels then I feel too much dps would be lost.

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    ya seems the Argo is your problem you got, am back on my locks always loved them so see how i do. Ya healing the pets might work better, am going to be playing with 5 disc so 5 locks 5 disc so might have 4 locks and a disc in a dungeon. to heal the pets.

can not wait to get them geared up....
    I had no issue with healer with 4 pet classes in the past, but with my Hunters my Priest got so much aggro and the pets could not shift it.
    Last edited by MiRai : 01-14-2017 at 11:16 AM Reason: Merged

Here is Mythic Violet Hold from yesterday. This run forced me to get my spread macro working because it would have gone so much better if i had it.

After sleeping on the warlock team I've come to realize that what i am doing is actually pretty hard. I took it really hard last night when i couldn't get but one kara encounter down. Then i thought about when i was not multiboxing and playing my druid tank. A team of solo players had a hard time with a lot of those encounters and the endless groups that dismantled because it it.

My expectations for this team was to clear mythics which i am doing. Anything further is just gravy. I will continue to push the team and see what i can pull off.

Will post Eye of Ashara after it uploads.

Eye of Azshara. Just barely got Sepentrix down after a couple wipes that is.

Nice going man, you are doing really well! It's very nice to see someone else running with a 5 dps setup

Seeing you posting all these videos motivated me to log on and at least give my hunters the weekly chest this week :P
    And I do not regret it, BM hunter is even a bit stronger now in 7.1.5

Keep it up!

nice work!, You have convinced me to give this a go , leveling is always the worse part tho lol,

Glad to hear! It is a really good team and really fun in pvp. 5x full heals is amazing while you are dotting up the world.
    Last edited by MiRai : 02-13-2017 at 06:18 PM

Very nice progress. So have you given up on the 5x aff lock team in favor of the hunters then?

I just finished leveling my 5x lock team to 110 and was thinking of doing another team, possibly hunters, to 110. The only thing holding me back is the fact that once you get to 110 all of the "gated" quests are single-player scenarios (Exodar, Surumar intro, etc). As an example, it took me around an hour to do the exodar quest 5 times for the 5 locks, which isn't that bad I admit, but it just felt like a long time since many of the refugees are spread out and trying to close the gates usually leads to mass aggro.

I've split parts of this thread off into its own since this thread started out about Warlocks (and is labeled as such, but then moved to Hunters. This is just plain confusing for anyone looking for information on these team compositions.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology