Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 13

Default 3 Boxing level 101 twinks

Managed to do almost 2m dps on level 101. Since it's scaled down to 101, this DPS would be between 8-9m for a level 110 on his meter (me being 101). 4 seconds to kill a boss, kappa. :>

All hunters are ilvl 825, and level 101.

Last edited by Exityz : 01-10-2017 at 07:53 PM
    Team 1: DH Tank - Druid Healer - 3x BM Hunter

So, you're putting out more DPS at 101 on a single hunter than my entire 110 845ish prot paladins are, even if you don't account for scaling. I really don't wanna hear any more whinging about 5x tank groups.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Quote Originally Posted by Exityz View Post
    Since it's scaled down to 101, this DPS would be between 8-9m for a level 110.
    That's not how scaling works. It would be the exact same dps @ 110 should your stat % remain the same, which they wouldn't.

101 twinking is pretty insane though.

Yea, I have seen some DK's and DH's that can easily SOLO instances faster than a full group!

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post
    That's not how scaling works. It would be the exact same dps @ 110 should your stat % remain the same, which they wouldn't.

101 twinking is pretty insane though.
    What i ment: if i were 101, sided up with a 110, they 110 would see way more dps on his meter then i do on mine since its scaled.

Got some new dps records!

The new patch is alive, that asked for some new dps records! 2.5m dps has been made :P

I had a 101 twink DK, about 810 ilvl. They are really fun, but I kinda run out of things to do. Great for farming the regular zones (other than Suramar). I thought about doing a 5 x twink team for giggles, but tbh even 2-3 like you have here is pretty much overkill for anything in the game that isn't fixed to lvl 110.

Actually one great use would be having a 101 DH twink to speed-run your 110 teams through Nelth for AP / order hall resources chest farming.

Quote Originally Posted by rapstar View Post
    I had a 101 twink DK, about 810 ilvl. They are really fun, but I kinda run out of things to do. Great for farming the regular zones (other than Suramar). I thought about doing a 5 x twink team for giggles, but tbh even 2-3 like you have here is pretty much overkill for anything in the game that isn't fixed to lvl 110.
    I can pretty much kill all rares in Suramar without troubles aswell, only world boss would be a problem lol. I'm doing it for mostly PVP though, was streaming yesterday and exported it to youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgVfg8N3DIw

Even managed to kill a 2m HP DK in 1 hit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgVfg8N3DIwa&t=11m46s

But yeah, as for PVE another new dps record has been made, close to 2.7m dps in total

How do you get such high ilvl gear on twinks?
    I thought that level gear was from world quests or mythic drops.
    I presume you're not just buying BoE gear on the AH?
    Or are alts able to do world quests at lvl 100+?