Close
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 32

Hybrid View

Default Anyone gotten beyond the 36 tokens/2 years limit?

I hit my 36 tokens used limit this week, tried to talk a GM into lifting the limit but (s)he said that "they are hard-set on each Battle.net account". Seeing how some multiboxers have gotten favors from GMs in the past (moving to different accounts etc) I was wondering if anyone has had any luck?
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

This bums me out as well. They have talked about moving to a system where you can trade the tokens in for bnet cash? somthing like that. That might still have the token limit but they said it can be used for other things like character transfers, server moves etc.. So i hope they will lift the limit then.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

The limit is there to stop haveing to much game time when they go to the battle net system I would think they wouldn't have much of a limit apart from the max battle.net battle if they did then a character boost could cap you clean out. Or server/guild and faction change. Is a ton of money.

They can no longer move account's some bad people massed it up.

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    The limit is there to stop having too much game time
    That limit is indeed for this. However, my game time expires in 7 days on my main account, and I've reached the limit.
    GMs are unable to "fix" this, so I guess I'll have to make some calls and let you know later how it went :P

I'd love this limit to be lifted I could easily play for free with my five miner/herbalists.

i guess went you can can buy xpacs/accont moves you "could" setup 5 new batte.nets and single run them

Yeah I thought about that but I will prob end up burning out soon anyway and taking a decent length break. Have always done this before. For now I'm running 3 accounts on tokens and paying for 2.

I managed to buy 11 WoW Tokens from AH on the account that had reached the 36/24 limit before 7.1.5
    Can't say if this patch changed the limit, or "soft reset" it but now I'm good on that account for another year

125k for each token on EU though >_<

Quote Originally Posted by beeq View Post
    I managed to buy 11 WoW Tokens from AH on the account that had reached the 36/24 limit before 7.1.5
    Can't say if this patch changed the limit, or "soft reset" it but now I'm good on that account for another year

Thanks mate, just managed to buy a couple as well (115k atm on EU). It defo seems as they did reset the cap.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Quote Originally Posted by beeq View Post

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    Thanks mate, just managed to buy a couple as well (115k atm on EU). It defo seems as they did reset the cap.
    Definitely interesting. I wonder if it was an accident/oversight, something they had to do on purpose to "fix" something else, or whether they secretly increased the cap without saying anything (for now) in preparation for the further integration of BNet Balance into WoW in the near-ish future.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology