Close
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 32

or maybe its at account level and not batte.net i was talking to a GM and they said they pass it on to the devs to see what they can do as a lot of players with multiple accounts have asked why they hit it so fast its not like there BOA and can be moved to other accounts.

I like to believe it's half the book I wrote to a GM last week as to why they should increase the limit for multiboxers (well basically why they should increase my limit to be fair). Think I made some reasonable arguments, and perhaps the GM guy passed it on to a dev who thought it made sense and just changed a setting.

Now it's time to make a ticket to get some compensation for the bait and switch tactics (no 36 months is hardcoded, wont change, so I go out and buy game time, only for it to be changed a week later). If I don't try I get nothing
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Anyone have official confirmation that it's based off accounts and not bnets now?
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

I was able to buy 11 tokens and then i got the you have too many of those message. ( has only been 6 months or so since i used up my limit )
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Well, it does appear that something has happened. My main B-net which was capped a while back is now able to buy some tokens again. I don't really have all that much gold farmed to try and reach the cap and see what the count is, but I guess I now should get back to it to make the most of it.

Thanks for this Managed to get 3 tokens didnt have more gold right now as I am taking a little break right now (switched to Overwatch for a bit) but I should be back soon. I was 36 token capped like last month, I will farm some gold soon and see how much I can push it, would be so nice if they just remove the limit or made it account not bnet wide.

I called Blizzard and she told me there were no changes--She said all she did was look at the patch notes. I was already grumpy, so I didn't ask to talk to her supervisor and see if I could get a better answer.

This of course is contradictory to the reports in this thread so far.
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

Maybe it's only EU, what I can gather from this thread the reports come from EU players only?
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    Maybe it's only EU, what I can gather from this thread the reports come from EU players only?

Im not EU
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

I was able to buy some token as well on my capped account US last week. One thing i notice is if i buy a token on one char i have to wait like 30min to 1hr to see it again if i want to buy it on another toon. I haven't tried buying from AH yet.
    Last edited by Dominicano : 01-24-2017 at 08:03 PM