Close
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 22

Hybrid View

Lmao... that helm will be nuts if you can manage to get 5 of them :P

Quote Originally Posted by Toned View Post
    Lmao... that helm will be nuts if you can manage to get 5 of them :P

if...............

still got many many many chars thats not got a single one. i have 3....... out of like 33 110's

Holy crap! MOAR POWER! ULTIMATE POWA!

Damn that helmet looks great.

Often paladins have periods where the heal is not currently needed or may provide more healing if delayed a few seconds. But if we choose to delay the heal we are only losing out anyway, because we are not working on the timer for the next heal. But with this helmet we can happily delay the heal in a very favorable way, because we are working on the cooldown for our second charge.

Furthermore we have a bigger max to build up to when using SotR. I have often used it just because it is needed for mitigation and then having my heal ready way before needing it, having to use it suboptimally. With 2 charges this would hardly ever happen.
    This helmet would greatly complement for the biggest flaw of our currently still ridiculously strong heal.

Oh and it has 10% reduced cooldown also, yeah why not add that while were at it.

But this will probably not be possible in the near future. To use this properly one would want to have it on all chars. It could probably be utilized even if used on a few, but one will have serious sync issues if not all have the same kind of ability in my opinion.

The tier 19 set makes it even better....> LOOK!

The set bonuses piece will make LotP better even without the helm..but with it? OMG..screaming for a nerf!
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Hand of the Protector - Calls down the Light to heal a friendly target for 30% of the target's missing health.
    Cooldown changed from 10 sec cooldown to 10 sec recharge
    Charges changed from None to 1 Charges

Will this make any difference? Could the cd be altered by haste before?

http://www.wowhead.com/news=258472/7...builds#paladin

For the mythic+ that I do its not survivability that I need its more DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    For the mythic+ that I do its not survivability that I need its more DPS.
    Once the prots are decent geared, can you not stick x2 dps in place?

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    Once the prots are decent geared, can you not stick x2 dps in place?
    Suspect the melee DPS is just too squishy so adding DPS means also adding a heals to support them, which potentially lowers your overall AoE DPS (but potentially upping your single target DPS) and managing the different specs and rotations gets pretty complicated / iffy.

If tank DPS gets a big nerf then I guess we'll be forced into it, but I doubt that'll happen. It's just more fun for the casual player to post half decent numbers as a tank, and i think blizz knows that.

Although, if survivability is a non issue w/ 5 tanks... then just pull bigger until it is, amirite?