Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 11

Default Heroic Nythendra - 10box

http://imgur.com/a/vvOax

Nyth-dps.PNG
    Nyth-loot.PNG
    Was able to do this with my 10 prot pallies.

The main group is ilvl 863, the other 5 are only 825ish without their 3rd relic slot yet.
    Enrage went off, and I popped bubble x10 to finish it off. I wasn't using any expensive consumables. I only used a war drum and some stat pots on my main guy. Enrage went off at 0% health remaining and I lost 4/10 paladins before it died.
    Last edited by Toned : 12-29-2016 at 09:05 PM

Nice, grats!

Except for the enrage timer, was it a challenge during the encounter? Compared to the normal version which was dead easy and just boring..

Quote Originally Posted by davidmage View Post
    Nice, grats!

Except for the enrage timer, was it a challenge during the encounter? Compared to the normal version which was dead easy and just boring..
    It's the exact same fight as normal, just higher dps check.

Very nice.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by Toned View Post
    It's the exact same fight as normal, just higher dps check.
    I see. But the damage of the same abilities are higher right? Because I remember that I was able to slowly move out of AoE because it didn't hurt enough to be lethal. But had it hurt a bit more it would have been important to get out asap

Maybe that is offset by 10 palas healing each other rather than 5? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    Maybe that is offset by 10 palas healing each other rather than 5? :P
    Healing each other, what's that? sounds complicated. Then I would have to think, rather than just pressing 1 button to make every paladin just heal herself

By the way when I played with my 5 paladins it felt that the number of characters affected with the Rot was lowered corresponding to the reduced number of chars. But maybe that was rather because of the lack of any ranged player or similar? Because when doing it regularly with my guild I remember that more than 1 player got the Rot.
    Toned, were you getting 1 or 2 Rots?

Quote Originally Posted by davidmage View Post
    Healing each other, what's that? sounds complicated. Then I would have to think, rather than just pressing 1 button to make every paladin just heal herself

By the way when I played with my 5 paladins it felt that the number of characters affected with the Rot was lowered corresponding to the reduced number of chars. But maybe that was rather because of the lack of any ranged player or similar? Because when doing it regularly with my guild I remember that more than 1 player got the Rot.
    Toned, were you getting 1 or 2 Rots?
    Might have somethign to do with the tank swap mechanic, the rot will go on MT forcing the tank, which means the OT "can't" get it, with all your guys specced tank, it might game the encounter. Just a theory.
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer