Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Blessing Menu

Default Blessing Menu

Hi guys, im looking for some advice for my paladin team.. im not very good at the whole menu thing so ill type what im trying to do and see if anyone can help me out.

id like to put a few buttons beside each party member and when i press the button beside each of them id like my team to round robin a spell directed at that particular char. something like blessing of protection or lay on hands..

ive been beating my head against the wall trying to do it in isboxer but i cannot make a menu that will let me target the way i want it to..

any suggestions or tips would be MUCH appreciated.
    Thanks!!

Blog Entries

Well you make it a menu button associated with a key: pressed OR released

steps:
    1: all target me > Box A
    2: round robin spell > All Boxes (except really only one because of round robin)

That would take up 6 hotkeys, one per character and one for round robining the spell (target me is something isboxer already has as an action). Someone else might be able to come up with a more efficient way to handle it, however.

so i would need to make a menu for each set of bars then and change them from each char corect?

That would work ye. Personally I prefer not to have to target characters mid-combat, so I'd probably just make hard-coded macros for casting each spell on each toon that I would then round-robin from the buttons. However, the downside of doing it that way would be that it would not be as flexible a setup really as it would not work if you switch out toons or have other people in the party.

okay i think i got my first bar done last night and it seems to work in game but now my next set of bars for the 2nd char, im trying to figure out how to make them target that char. If i use the target me function its always going to target that active window it seems.

Wubsie i like that idea as well, i just recently found out the power of using my wow macros from isboxer instead of wow.... so perhaps if my button idea fails, i can make that work. Thanks!

Blog Entries

you send target me to the slot you want affected not the current window

DOH... thats what i was doing wrong lol...it kept going back to my active window instead of the one i wanted it to send too.. thanks!!!!!