Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Hybrid View

Default 5 Hunters Eye of Azshara Level 3

I'm not playing much atm, didn't even get my weekly chest last week, and failed to refresh my artifact research in time...
    Anyway here is the video which I started editing a few weeks ago

This was my first time doing this dungeon on mythic+ with my hunters.
    Regardless of the team, Serpentrix will probably always be the toughest boss.
    Since 5 dps just can't simply nuke down the boss quickly because of the submerges, we must be able to survive a while without a healer. Most dmg can be avoided while moving, so this suits BM hunter perfectly.
    I chose to kill 1 add then just focus on boss. Best would probably to kill both of the first 2, and then just nuke the boss on the second submerge. With the self heal and turtle shell, it is just about enough healing to manage this fight.

King Deepbeard is also quite challenging. Most Important is to spread out during the quake. If you don't, you will die. So before every quake, always spread. Even if it means that some character is out of range, or even standing in his stomp AoE.

The rest of the bosses are easy.

Damn it! i guess im going to have to level my hunters 8) I did the easy DHT mythic with my 5 Veng DHs today..item lvl 330-340..but its so slow.. i love the dps race your doing with the hunters..looks fun!

Thanks for video!
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    Damn it! i guess im going to have to level my hunters 8) I did the easy DHT mythic with my 5 Veng DHs today..item lvl 330-340..but its so slow.. i love the dps race your doing with the hunters..looks fun!

Thanks for video!
    Hehe yeah I like the speed of x5 hunters. Either you win fast or you wipe fast. No partial wipe fights which can take ages as with 5 tanks hehe

Very nice, very fast. I'll have to give it another crack now.

For lady hatecoil, if you start on a patch of land, you will boost your dps from not having to move. it's always land first.
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer