Close
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Default Thinking of getting back to EVE

Been away for 4-5 years but recentrly been thinking of going back! Is there any multiboxing corps out there that i could maybe join? Give me a shout.

Ing: Quilo

Regads
    Quilo

There aren't really multiboxer corps so much as there are multiboxers everywhere. I can set you up in deep drone lands if you're willing to follow some requirements.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Well i was thinking of staying in empire and doing some laid back stuff.. like mining and incursions.. no multiboxers joining forces and does incursions from time to time?

I know multiboxers tend to play by them selfs, much why they started boxing in the first place, but asking anyway

Did the rules re: boxing change at all or we still not allowed to use ISboxer, right? how do people do it these days

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoi View Post
    Did the rules re: boxing change at all or we still not allowed to use ISboxer, right? how do people do it these days
    The only rule which was ever put into effect was no replication of keys or mouse buttons across game clients. Plenty of people still use ISBoxer, as there was never a ban put in place for ISBoxer specifically.

EDIT: And CCP doesn't seem to like VFX windows on top of your game client, since they consider that to be "modification" of the game client, when it's actually not modifying the game client.
    Last edited by MiRai : 12-23-2016 at 06:35 PM
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoi View Post
    tab to a miner every 15 minutes, drag ore into the can.

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    EDIT: And CCP doesn't seem to like VFX windows on top of your game client, since they consider that to be "modification" of the game client, when it's actually not modifying the game client.
    How could they ever detect that?

Quote Originally Posted by Quilo View Post
    How could they ever detect that?
    As far as I know, the only way they do detect it is when people are streaming with such a setup and showing it off, as seen here.

I'm certainly no EVE expert and I'm not up-to-date with the latest complaints on CCP's forum, but I can tell you that there's plenty of people still using ISBoxer with it, even if you can't replicate keystrokes and mouse clicks. Lax even built a special launcher for EVE to support both ISBoxer users, and non-ISBoxer users. It seems a bit odd that he'd go through all the trouble to do that (and then maintain it), if he had no EVE customers left, since you can still launch EVE through ISBoxer even without his launcher.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

I know several people who use ISBoxer only for window management, so it has value in EVE beyond multiboxing.