Close
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 27

Lightbulb Addon Beta test - LootAssist - speeds up looting

Anyone want to help me test this/give feedback/kill it with fire?

https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/255491-lootassist

My addon-fu is weak, still learning. I've been using it myself for about a month now. Don't think it's broken anything.

Any and all feedback welcomed.

TIA
    @

Is this any different than Jamba Advanced Loot?

"Herbing the same node on 5 characters and all 5 getting their materials immediately"

I thought the delay was a Blizz thing? I always get all of my herbs so long as I don't try to walk away from the herb too soon. I don't have any issues using Jamba Advanced Loot it's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by daanji View Post
    Is this any different than Jamba Advanced Loot?
    afaik, nothing like it. Will check it.

Edit, similar yes. Slghtly quicker, maybe.
    Last edited by Jabberie : 12-20-2016 at 08:13 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    "Herbing the same node on 5 characters and all 5 getting their materials immediately"

I thought the delay was a Blizz thing? I always get all of my herbs so long as I don't try to walk away from the herb too soon. I don't have any issues using Jamba Advanced Loot it's awesome.
    about to make a small video to show what it does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vw_jt4a_Rg&index=1&list=PLgvxxSDTG8_1jwxq wEhF9OgmkkvTi8kHd
    Last edited by Jabberie : 12-20-2016 at 08:14 AM

Jamba loots everything for me np..

There are people out there who don't use JAMBA, and could easily find this add-on to be useful. Name:  icon14.png
Views: 3638
Size:  589 Bytes
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

yeah, i don't use Jamba looting.

problem is, im already too used to mashing my loot-a-rang macro even when herbing. my herbing/mining alts cant use the rang, so they just error msg spam, they still loot everything.

i will give it a try to see if i get used to the IWT part.

Quote Originally Posted by CMKCot View Post
    yeah, i don't use Jamba looting.

problem is, im already too used to mashing my loot-a-rang macro even when herbing. my herbing/mining alts cant use the rang, so they just error msg spam, they still loot everything.

i will give it a try to see if i get used to the IWT part.
    I've found IWM (interact with mouseover) is much better than IWT for herbing/mining, if you have CTM always on. I find I don't have to line myself up so perfectly and just can save the mouse around while hitting it.

Here is the original post when Schilm created the Jamba Extension for advanced looting. It was later integrated into Jamba, so you may be able to leverage it a bit for your stand-alone add-on.

I'm sure lots of people would benefit from having a stand alone version. As for myself, I use Jamba for a variety of reasons and Advanced loot is a must for current herbing/mining looting. I'll give your add-on a try and see how it compares.