Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default addon or software idea

Hi everyone,

Since the whole /follow on pvp was banish, gone, disable, etc I have been thinking on any possibility. I have this idea but I dont know if it will count as a bot by blizzard. Here it comes, Software records the cords and path of Toon 1, then software makes Toon 2,3,4,5,etc follow the path/coords of toon1, but in other for the follower to move you physically have the press a key for them to follow the path of toon 1. This kinda will go simultaneously.

Again I dont know if this will fly(since you have to keep pressing a bottom for them to move) or if it will be considered a bot or the possibility of this software even been possible without that much lag or delay, any thoughts?

This, or it's equivalent exists and is most definitely a bot.

External software isn't allowed to know anything about the state of the game, and so using said software to "record" the state of the game, feedback into itself, and then make decisions for you is against the rules.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    External software isn't allowed to know anything about the state of the game, and so using said software to "record" the state of the game, feedback into itself, and then make decisions for you is against the rules.
    Ergg I was hoping for a loop hole here

Look, if we want this playstyle to have longetivity in our favorite games, then perhaps it's in our best interest to not try to wiggle around specific limitations, especially with rather borderline methods.