Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Showing results 21 to 27 of 27

Quote Originally Posted by makubox View Post
    This addon works fantastic, thanks for sharing. I no longer need to spam an IWT/CloseLoot hotkey.
    Thanks for trying it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellay View Post
    last derailment - whats your preferred herb to farm? I got rank 3 aethril now on 2 of 5, the proc rate is super bad. Did a test and took almost 80 nodes to see 1 proc.
    I've found with my 5 herb/miners I much prefer the ores since you can loot the basilisks with all chars. I seem to get quite lucky on getting 2 basilisks at once on felslate which means over 100 felslate from one node . I don't seem to get as many doubles on leystone ore. Has anyone ever had 3 basilisks? Or 5 lol wonder what the odds of that are. I've had 3 foxes several times which is crazy running around trying to hoover them all up.

Quote Originally Posted by Lance View Post
    I've found with my 5 herb/miners I much prefer the ores since you can loot the basilisks with all chars. I seem to get quite lucky on getting 2 basilisks at once on felslate which means over 100 felslate from one node . I don't seem to get as many doubles on leystone ore. Has anyone ever had 3 basilisks? Or 5 lol wonder what the odds of that are. I've had 3 foxes several times which is crazy running around trying to hoover them all up.

av seen 4 out of ten. and killed the basilisks and one more spwaned at the time i got scard and ran away thinking it was bugged

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    av seen 4 out of ten. and killed the basilisks and one more spwaned at the time i got scard and ran away thinking it was bugged
    I've had that a few times too. I didn't get scared tho I just killed and looted it .

Just to confirm since I'm new to using the addon, both master and slave have to actually click on the dead mob individually to collect loot yes?

Quote Originally Posted by mlesnews View Post
    Just to confirm since I'm new to using the addon, both master and slave have to actually click on the dead mob individually to collect loot yes?
    Yes, you need to interact with the mob on all characters to get loot. This addon helps resolve the issue of 2+ character interacting with the same item at the same time which would cause one of the slots to not get loot right away.

did you try it on classic ? on bfa it's not needed anymore afaik
    5,8,10 boxing wow with Wow Open Box and MAMA, give them a try!
    (was 8 Boxing Wow with HotKeyNet and ISBoxer)
    Join many boxers playing Classic on US PvP Alliance: <Epic>@Blaumeux
    Was streaming on twitch.tv/MooreaTv