Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default Fast Leveling Routine

Hello everyone,

I was searching for some alternatives what I can do in WoW to not get bored and read about multiboxing and wanted to started it too. I buyed 3 BChest keys for 7,50€ each and RaF each other with my main to push some classes to 90 and it makes so much fun. I love it already. Today I succesfully got 2 classes on 90 and have a few to do now. But now I have a little question: Whats the fastest levling routine? My routine is now, that I take a 110 from my GFs account on my Bnet-Account and push the others llow level accounts through dungeons. I followed the guide from jakel33t's Thread "My Leveling Routine 1-90" and its good but the part 1-60 its very time comusing since blizz nerfed the EP from dungeons till BC. Whats the best method to level from 1-60 in a fast way?
    Thanks in advantage

KryP

If u have a level 3 garrison at back in Draenor u can get 4 daily quest to go to frostfire ridge and kill and collect stuff takes a few minutes then u have a chance to get a Elixir of the Rapid Mind http://www.wowhead.com/item=128312/e...the-rapid-mind this will give u alot of xp

Then like u said boost ur toons with the 110, but before u hit the boss in the dungeons take the potion, kill the boss, the toons that u are leveling run outthe dungeon and log out

With ur 110 run out the dungeon reset and then do it again, wait till ur at the last boss, log into ur toons that u are leveling and then run in dungeon kill boss,

Then rinse and repeat!! Very easy and very fast!

SIDE NOTE

At the moment them potions are like 15k each on the AH but with ppl farming the dailies they will be coming down in price fast! keep an eye out for them!

Honestly, buy Legion on each account and use the included free level 100 boost. Unless you really enjoy leveling...