Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 21

If you are playing on pvp realm, then the prowl ability for entire team is priceless. although my druid with +-845 ilvl receives pretty beating compared to my DK or alock with lower ilvl gear. Feral healing sux after the nerfs. I played the team in WOD and it was very good, but was not in legion. So I have canceled my subscription and will see, if it change in future patches
    Last edited by johny_mnemonic : 12-22-2016 at 11:41 AM

Yeah, I bet feral gets some much needed love soon. No one's playing it at all because they've been bottom of the pack since launch.

Finally getting around to leveling my druids again. So far in legion they really can't die. They feel a lot less spiky than my pallies and the amount of healing they have is actually pretty insane, potentially better than pallies. I just pulled 1/3 of DHT around the bend by the house and mowed them all down without even needing a brez. This is all bear too (no resto).

I think they might be as strong or maybe even stronger than pallies w/ good use of swiftmend and artifact. That being said... man are they boring. I'm already getting bored with my pallies, but druid animations are so much worse, with the same thing over and over and over and...

My druids are around 830 now (just capped) and a lot of fun so far. Running Memekin builds x 5 is hilarious *blow up all the things*. Only really works once you outgear an instance though. Their armour is high enough that you can tank a boss just fine. Movement's not as good as hunters, but I think the AoE / trash damage will be higher. +2 farming might be phenomenal... or might not be, we'll see.

As 5 x bears I'm pretty much indestructable. I went all trolls and their regen racial + fighter chow WORKS IN COMBAT!! Because of how big the bear health pool is, it ends up contributing about 15k hps in my current gear in combat. About the same as the resto talent heal (but it doesn't transfer to others). If you go with the resto talent and use fighter chow, you're passing up some pretty decent heals to whichever toon is currently tanking and you have access to emergency swiftmends x 5. Their AoE damage w/ swipe is amazing, because you multi-pull. Their single target damage however is really horrible (like falling asleep bad). I'm holding out hope that it gets decent at 860, or that I no longer need the resto talent on them and can try to cat weave on single target fights.

It's nice being able to use RDFs (like Pallies / Monks), and I just started running Raid Finder as resto / boomy for faster Qs.

Travel form is awesome. Herbing w/ them is awesome.

I was just thinking of how this team is performing in the past couple of days. I did watch the video on here of the druids doing DHT, and 3 chesting a +2, but the single target dps looked extremely low, the meters on the side were 100-150k dps on single target. If there is a way to beef that up somehow, it can be an amazing team.
    FFXIV - Aether - Sargatanas
    Twitch - https://twitch.tv/multidayz
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/Multidayz

Fighter chow and troll.....makes my shadowmeld feel a little weak.

Thats a lot of healing.

@Elly theoretically yes, it's called Catweaving. You take Feral Affinity (http://www.wowdb.com/spells/202155-feral-affinity), when your rage is low you go cat, dump your energy & lay on your dots, then switch back to bear to spend your rage. I have no idea how practical this will be for a 5 boxer but I will attempt it once I get them geared.

Taking Feral affinity will gimp their healing, so they need to outgear the content. You also wouldn't get the numbers that a true catweave would as a multiboxer but I still think it would work. Cat -> Rip -> Rake - Shred -> Bear -> Moonfire -> Thrash -> mangle -> Swipe / Maul -> Cat -> [repeat]. You're active tank would probably stay bear though.

Although if you outgear it by enough I suspect you can just go 5 x Boomy and blow everything up (Boomy trash AoE is close to Havoc levels atm).

The other side benefits of Druids is the amazing travel form, especially dealing with water. The speed boosts, you're just always running very fast.
    Being ale to do Timewalking, and then being able to switch to LFR and not have to be melee, which makes raiding much easier.

If that catweave combo actually works and the dps looks good, it could potentially be the class combo. It's a great thing to think about since you have 4 talents - so many options.
    FFXIV - Aether - Sargatanas
    Twitch - https://twitch.tv/multidayz
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/Multidayz

I am curious how 5 druids is for aoe damage and isn't the single target abit weak?

I am just following up to my previous question, since your druids are close to that point, have you done any mythic's yet, again im mostly curious how the AOE is for the druids. I am guessing from what I have seen and other posts the dps for ST is abit low, but can they handle cleearing trash at a decent rate.