Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default Shamans Mythic Maw of Souls +6 complete

Friend DH tank, around 864 ilvl, 2nd and last boss are PITA for this comp, just so much aoe dmg, hence no chests But happy to have another +6 in the bag. A lot of wipes as evidenced by the time and repair man haha

WoWScrnShot_121216_180244.jpg
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Yup the last boss is especially troublesome. I have pretty much decided that Helya is the hardest boss for my x5 hunter team. There is so much AoE, and the encounter cannot be nuked very easily due to the different phases and non optional waiting on boss to appear.

I've given it a few tries on just +1/2, but I've always wiped on the last boss. (Up to last boss it's a godlike timer) To beat it as x5 hunters you probably need to beat her before she submerges the first time in p2. With x5 hunters and heroism it's possible, which is why I've always rage quit after the first wipe. I was so damn close once. The dps isn't really the problem, rather it's characters who start dying... If I had legendary helm on all chars it would make the difference

Anyway nice work!

After all the wipes for me we had a really good attempt, I went to the left side and said to my mate as long as she doesnt do the breath this side we win, that was the above attempt :P

Yea, there is a massive amount of dmg, its up there for rediculously hard bosses for me. I actually popped some cds in P1 on this attempt just to have a clean start to P2, that helped for me.
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer