Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default 5 Paladins Neltharion's Lair +8

Last edited by Svpernova09 : 12-13-2016 at 06:24 PM Reason: Fixing shortcode

Wonderful work.

Have you thought about trying 1xProt 4xRet to see if it would be easier? I am just wondering if we are stuck using the 5xProt setup while boxing.

Great video, thanks for posting. Here is some constructive feedback/tips based on my own experiences

• Dargul: Tank him against the wall on the right side - this prevent you from getting thrown around
    • Dargul: During magma wave, use an immunity instead of hiding behind the crystal. This allows you to continue DPSing him continously.
    • You can skip the 3 mobs watching the snail race - right past there are some alligators in the water - kill those instead for easy and quick percentage complete
    • I don't see you using Divine Charge as much - I'd use it on cool down to get around, saves a bit of time
    • Stuns - I save my stuns for when mobs get enraged and try to stun lock them along with Blinding Light. Prevents wipes.
    • Always kill pelters first and stun them. They do the most damage and jump around, very annoying mob
    • You can avoid the spiked tongue on Naraxas by running away with the targeted toon
    Last edited by daanji : 12-11-2016 at 09:42 PM

That's awesome! Great job!
    Multiboxing since WoW:BC - MY YOUTUBE!

Quote Originally Posted by daanji View Post
    Great video, thanks for posting. Here is some constructive feedback/tips based on my own experiences

• Dargul: Tank him against the wall on the right side - this prevent you from getting thrown around
    • Dargul: During magma wave, use an immunity instead of hiding behind the crystal. This allows you to continue DPSing him continously.
    • You can skip the 3 mobs watching the snail race - right past there are some alligators in the water - kill those instead for easy and quick percentage complete
    • I don't see you using Divine Charge as much - I'd use it on cool down to get around, saves a bit of time
    • Stuns - I save my stuns for when mobs get enraged and try to stun lock them along with Blinding Light. Prevents wipes.
    • Always kill pelters first and stun them. They do the most damage and jump around, very annoying mob
    • You can avoid the spiked tongue on Naraxas by running away with the targeted toon
    Thank you for that, about magma wave, yes most of the time I do it like you said, dont remember if I did in the video, if I didnt then I probably had some reason or simply forgot snail race mobs, yeah I killed them for % but thanks for that rip will be skipping them, and there is one more oh yeah spike tongue on Naraxas, for me I think it would take too much trouble to run away with that toon and keep dpsing with others rather than simply throw a heal or two on that character. Im not yet used to switching to 1 character controling her while other stay at boss and keep dpsing. Thats something I have to work with. Anyway thanks for your feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    Wonderful work.

Have you thought about trying 1xProt 4xRet to see if it would be easier? I am just wondering if we are stuck using the 5xProt setup while boxing.
    I have tried sometimes x5 Ret doing world quests and stuff like that, but Im not sure about it, HotP heals for Prot are just too strong, and dmg wise I think prot is more than fine with right gear, also going Ret I would be worried about RNG that this spec has and holy power spending correctly... and.. I have only 1 trait in my ret artifact

My rets have two golden artifact traits.. but they are too squishy. I spend most the time trying to keep them healed up. ( i LFR them as rets and they do fine). Also, my Prot specs still does more dps. I'm going to keep working on the ret spec though.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )