Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Question Is there any way to "round robin" spells?

Hi All,

Sorry if this is not the correct area.

Currently got a basic setup of 1x pally and 4x blood DK - it's working well!!

Use ISBoxer and mainly default settings out the box (CTM/IWT all working well).

My only question is, and sorry if it's answered but don't know the terminology to search;

Is there any way to make only one of my Death Knights cast "Death Grip" at a time but have it bound to the same key?

At the moment they all cast at the same time and this blows 3x cooldowns that don't need to be. IF there is no automated way or it's a bit of a hassle I'll just bind them to different keys but just asking in case there is an easy solution.

Thanks

Hello!

There indeed is an easy way of doing this. Since you already have a key for your Death Grip bind, all you need to do is check a checkbox for it in step 1 of the mapped key. You can see the location of the checkbox in this image just below the target and key combination selections on the right side panel. In this example "E" would correspond to my ingame Death Grip bind.

Depending on how you've set it up now, you might want to also make sure that the target of the mapped key only involves your DKs, as the Paladin does not have a deathgrip, so sending the command to it is somewhat pointless in most cases. You'd most likely simply want to create an action target group for the DKs, apply the characters to it and as in the example image, make the target of the mapped key "Group (all of) Death Knight".

Quote Originally Posted by Wubsie View Post
    Hello!

There indeed is an easy way of doing this. Since you already have a key for your Death Grip bind, all you need to do is check a checkbox for it in step 1 of the mapped key. You can see the location of the checkbox in this image just below the target and key combination selections on the right side panel. In this example "E" would correspond to my ingame Death Grip bind.

Depending on how you've set it up now, you might want to also make sure that the target of the mapped key only involves your DKs, as the Paladin does not have a deathgrip, so sending the command to it is somewhat pointless in most cases. You'd most likely simply want to create an action target group for the DKs, apply the characters to it and as in the example image, make the target of the mapped key "Group (all of) Death Knight".
    Thank you

Worked perfectly!

A big thanks from me too.. I usually only use isboxer for straight up key broadcasting (none of the assist and so on), but this really helped me out - I didn't realise how easy it was to make.. just an extra check box doh!