Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24

I never said it was direct action against boxers - I said boxers shouldn't be surprised when something that's way too overpowered gets nerfed..

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    snip
    I also think this is blown way out of proportion. Only the highly skilled highly geared players are doing it, and those guys could run 5x disc priest through mythic+ if they wanted.
    This I would love ​to see

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    If people who love the x5 tank setup (especially Protection Paladins) are totally honest here, don't you think that it's crazy how much self healing tanks can currently do - and even to each other!?? So much so that an actual healer class would be detrimental to the setup?

I can't speak of pvp, but yes I think it's crazy how things are at the moment.
    You make a good point and yea it is a little ridiculous. But also consider that the whole mythic plus scene scales up fairly evenly. With that, my solo tank doesn't really need a healer until mythic 3-4 and can keep himself alive. The point im trying to make is that he actually needs healing at all. In past xpacs, I could run heroics and multi-pack pull without really taking so much as a dent, in equivalent gear. So although we can self heal, the fact that we have to at all is the equaliser, imo.

I'm not sure yet which I prefer, being able to self heal the dmg taken, or take less dmg.

This is of course talking about the lower end of the mythics which I consider equivalent of heroics of certain past xpacs. I mean, I take more dmg in the timewalking heroics than in mythic 4, easily.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    I think the reason for being noticed is not from running 5 tanks, its from people farming mythic+ with 1 tank 4 DPS. Several posts in the WoW forums about it.

This is only with the raiding guilds and their skilled and highly geared members. I don't think multiboxers will be able to run that set up.
    I do
    Last edited by valkry : 12-14-2016 at 02:57 AM
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Delete
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer