Close
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Default Synergy with Broadcasting Patch - problems with mouse cloning

I'm new to this forum so first of all Hi to everybody o/

I've got 2 computers working next to each other (same rigs). What I wanted to achieve is to clone mouse movement from Comp-1 to Comp-2 including mouse clicks ofc.

So far I installed Syngery 1.3.1 with Broadcasting Patch on both computers and configured the screens. I managed to make it work so I can flawlessly move my mouse cursor through from one screen to another and vice-versa. Now I can controll with Comp-1's mouse the other system when hovering mouse cursor over Comp-2 pulpit.

However, I'm still missing mouse movement and clicks cloning. I marked "Use relative mouse moves" in Options but it doesn't seems working. What am I doing wrong or what have I forgot about? Please help.

Most of us use multiboxing software to do synchronized mouse movement/clicks on multiple clients. Most of the software will do that across PCs, with some variability in performance. Synergy may do that but it will be based on the *desktop* origin rather than the game client's origin. Meaning, you'd have to maximize your two PC's game clients and make sure your desktop resolution and scaling/etc. is set to the same thing.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)