Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default New to multiboxing, just checking in :)

Hi,

Im completly new to multiboxing but i couldnt resist to give it a try when the battlechest was so cheap.

didnt think much about comp but my first team consist of
    Prot Pala
    BM Hunter
    Arcane mage
    Boomkin
    Disc Priest

I have not had any troubles so far but im only level 68.
    Really enjoying it so far :-)
    Will make a new team when i reach 90 with this one, any suggestions?

Have yet to master the whole multibox movement but i guess i will have to learn the hard way eventually.

Thanks for great guides and posts here on the forum!

Name:  WoWScrnShot_120316_184420.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  350.5 KB

Welcome to the party!
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Hello and welcome to the exciting and ofter frustrating world of multiboxing!

Since you're already managing to run a mixed group effectively enough to clear your way through instances, I'd say you're well on your way to learning what you need and then some. Still, there's always more to learn, new things to try, things to tweak and add... It's a never-ending process.

I'd say just try stuff out. Throw in a melee toon, or perhaps a full melee group, try specs you don't know much about, etcetc. You might accidentally stumble upon something you like and since it's low level stuff, not too much invested time and effort will be thrown away if you decide to scrap it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wubsie View Post
    Hello and welcome to the exciting and ofter frustrating world of multiboxing!

Since you're already managing to run a mixed group effectively enough to clear your way through instances, I'd say you're well on your way to learning what you need and then some. Still, there's always more to learn, new things to try, things to tweak and add... It's a never-ending process.

I'd say just try stuff out. Throw in a melee toon, or perhaps a full melee group, try specs you don't know much about, etcetc. You might accidentally stumble upon something you like and since it's low level stuff, not too much invested time and effort will be thrown away if you decide to scrap it.
    Have not had much time to play the last week so I'm only level 80. But it so much fun setting everything up and getting it all to work.
    Once I hit 90 I will try a melee group of some sort. Any suggestions of comp?

Also thinking about switching the priest to shadow and druid to resto but atm everything works like a charm so dunno