Close
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Default Hi! Returning, and wow.. things have changed!

Hi everyone.

I'll get to the problem. Im currently playing on a vanilla private server, _ADMIN_REDACTED_. I'm trying to setup a 2 man team.
    I have 2 main problems.

1. (Easiest Fix) I can not locate a workable Jamba for Vanilla WoW. If I had a Jamba version that is workable in 1.12.1... My issues are gone and I'll be good.

if not..

2. (Head Scratchin) ISBoxer has been updated, and I am a little lost on some of the key mappings. I need help on window swap, to activate the FTL. I dont understand the new ISB42 mappings, so I made my own.

Heres the Situation.. When I do a window swap, I am using the key map for Control>Follow.

Name:  Fmma3yz.png
Views: 275
Size:  52.8 KB

Which within that, "Follow" is a single action step of "Do FTL Follow Me in General Key Map -> self.

Name:  iWZghYC.png
Views: 160
Size:  42.0 KB

And within the General Key maps, the "FTL Follow Me" also has a single action step of hotkey "Ctrl+F" -> all other.

Name:  Fmma3yz.png
Views: 275
Size:  52.8 KB

I get in game, and the dps keys are working.. however the FTL isnt. Im confused.

Questions:
    Do I need to manually make hot keys within the game clients to match hotkeys like Follow, Target and Assist?
    Should I be trying instead, to pass the "F2" key across during the window swap first to target the other player?
    Why is it that a lot of the functions do not work with the ALT key? (Its almost as if the ALT is being constantly pressed)
    Last edited by Svpernova09 : 12-02-2016 at 03:28 PM Reason: Removed name of private server

Sorry, We can't help you out on Private servers since they're against the rules.