Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Default 5 Hunters The Arcway

I've always disliked doing this dungeon, because of the spider boss. I was glad to see that my hunters can deal with the spider without any problems

None of the bosses are hard. Well only last boss if you decide to try and see how much the Unstable Mana AoE pools hurt.

Which addon are you using to show pet HP bars?

I use ElvUI but it has an issue where if one of my pets dies and gets revived its health bar disappears until combat ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Apatheist View Post
    Which addon are you using to show pet HP bars?

I use ElvUI but it has an issue where if one of my pets dies and gets revived its health bar disappears until combat ends.
    That addon is Healbot

Is this normal mythic? I actually havent tried boxin git on myth 0 yet lol
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Yup its a normal mythic. I did this on level 3 just a few days ago, but had already started making a video out of the normal run I did a while ago. It was pretty much the same content anyway, didn't wait for heroism before any boss or anything, just cruised through it.

Good shit... I've been focused on getting my 2nd group of pallies up and going for 10x Pally world pvp, but you are making me want to mess with my hunters. I have 6 of them for when I 10 box raids / raid trash, that have been put on the back burner for the pally project.

Quote Originally Posted by Toned View Post
    Good shit... I've been focused on getting my 2nd group of pallies up and going for 10x Pally world pvp, but you are making me want to mess with my hunters. I have 6 of them for when I 10 box raids / raid trash, that have been put on the back burner for the pally project.
    I enjoy playing with my hunters, more than my paladins. It's a totally different game playing 5 dps compared to 5 tanks in mythic dungeons. It's much more challenging and less forgiving. Also things are settled much quicker (either it's a quick win or wipe). With my paladins some things are just so slow
    Also dps seems to scale better with gear on dps chars, compared to my paladins. But I can't deny the strength and survivability of the paladins. My hunters would not manage the higher m+ levels that my paladins have done. But at the lower ones my hunters are significantly quicker and get more chests.