Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Default FTL Follow no longer working

Has there been a stealth change to using modifiers in a follow macro?

Doing the following "/follow [nomod:alt,mod:rshift,mod:rctrl] Pocahuntess" no longer works and gives a "Unknown unit" error.

Using focus, assist, and target still works but not follow.

Anyone else experience this?
    Last edited by Pocahuntess : 12-01-2016 at 12:00 AM

No. I imagine there would be an uproar of ISBoxer users if that no longer worked.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocahuntess View Post
    Has there been a stealth change to using modifiers in a follow macro?

Doing the following "/follow [nomod:alt,mod:rshift,mod:rctrl] Pocahuntess" no longer works and gives a "Unknown unit" error.

Using focus, assist, and target still works but not follow.

Anyone else experience this?
    Is that right? "nomod:alt" doesn't look right. Shouldn't it be [nomod, mod:alt, etc

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    Is that right? "nomod:alt" doesn't look right. Shouldn't it be [nomod, mod:alt, etc
    Well it has been working fine for the past 3 months or so. But not today. Just for giggles, I tried it your way and still get that same result..."Unknown unit."

I even swapped the word "follow" in the two macros for focus and follow and the problem swaps. Like I said, /focus, /assist, /target all work fine. But /follow is a no-go.

No, looks ok, although the usual format doesn't have a space after the ].. But I'm not sure that matters.

If it is going cross realm, then you need charname-realmname

Not going cross realm. I've simplified it to "/follow [mod:lshift]Pocahuntess;[mod:lalt]Woofang;"

No joy...going to reboot in case something is stuck but if that were the case "/focus [mod:lshift]Pocahuntess;[mod:lalt]Woofang;" and "/target [mod:lshift]Pocahuntess;[mod:lalt]Woofang;" shouldn't work either. And like I said...they do!

After closing, WoW did a quick update and all is right again!