Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 20 of 20

So what are the combos that are working well?

I know people are running 5 hunters, 5 prot paladins. I hear 5 "tanks", so does that mean all of the tanks are viable for 5 manning? I think a druid 5 man would be really fun, all being tanky, but having stealth and stuff too in cat form. Even 5 warriors sounds like it would be crazy. I haven't played since the Monks were introduced, but maybe it'd be cool to have an zombie monk team?
    Gramzngunz (Leader)
    Gramznguns
    Gramsngunz
    Gramsnguns

Skullcrusher-Horde side :evil:

Paladins more due to the fact they can actually heal themselves and each other.. some have one dk with them though.
    My channel Split-personality Gaming on youtube.. not much new there atm https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7l...CvnedY3v55ncXQ now a 2 boxer only for dalies and stuff

I guess I've settled on a 5 druid team. I figure I'll run one as a tank, 3 boomkins, and a healer. I guess I'll find out if it's viable once I get to max level.

If anyone out there is running a 5 druid team I'm very much open to any tips you'd be willing to pass along!

Thx again dudes and dudettes.
    Gramzngunz (Leader)
    Gramznguns
    Gramsngunz
    Gramsnguns

Skullcrusher-Horde side :evil:

does skinning have multiple taps similar to mining or can you only skin on one char?

Quote Originally Posted by pinki104 View Post
    does skinning have multiple taps similar to mining or can you only skin on one char?
    Nope, only one. I have two skinners in my group and only one gets the skin.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

I went for Herb/Mining on all 5 and has been fine up until I reached frostfire ridge. Now I get skill gain on all 5 but only one char gets herbs or ore. Anyone else have this?

Quote Originally Posted by Lance View Post
    I went for Herb/Mining on all 5 and has been fine up until I reached frostfire ridge. Now I get skill gain on all 5 but only one char gets herbs or ore. Anyone else have this?
    Cant tell you this, I havent been gathering old expansions materials. Are you just leveling is thats why you are farming there ? You can gather legion herbs and ores at 1 skill, you will get same amount even as you were 800 skill. What makes difference is rank of your herb and ores skills.

Yeah I'm just leveling up and seeing some old zones I missed. Thought I'd level herb/mine as I went. Won't go out of my way to do much more till I get to Legion now I suppose.

Seems to indicate that they haven't updated the old nodes to work with the new functionality.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Quote Originally Posted by Lance View Post
    It used to work in wod zones but was removed/hotfixed in the pepatch. Unsure why just it happened. The olny zones that it does not work
    Jamba Addon Developer:

Follow me on
    Twitter

Jamba: Jamba