Close
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Default cant click on my action bars

So I didnt play much with my 3 accounts and just went active again with the Black Friday great deal.

1) Yes im still a clicker and when I click on my action bars its does nothing, I ve been using my keyboard to do the fighting! How does one change this?

2) When I put the action bar syn on it and then save and sync it whn I put the bar on it my action bar comes a dull colour how does one change that its normal?

2)With isboxer 42 can I download the older version just seems easier to set up with quick wizard set up?

So i set up the quick set up wizard. everything looks differnet a created a new set of Character sets (druid and 2 rets)
    3)When I get into main screen Repeater and Key Maps are not even on, I cant see them at all how does one get them to see erm?

4) Is it possible to set up the same settings with my 3 boomkins and just import the info from there into my new druid and 2 ret set up?

5) Interact with Target would allow me to pick up items in the old verison and now it does nothing..

6) Oh and what does standard and toggles actually mean?
    Last edited by Kojiiko : 11-29-2016 at 12:23 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Kojiiko View Post
    1) Yes im still a clicker and when I click on my action bars its does nothing, I ve been using my keyboard to do the fighting! How does one change this?
    There is very limited information here, and you're probably going to need to share your profile.

2) When I put the action bar syn on it and then save and sync it whn I put the bar on it my action bar comes a dull colour how does one change that its normal?
    I honestly have no idea what you're asking here. Could you please rephrase this question?

2)With isboxer 42 can I download the older version just seems easier to set up with quick wizard set up?
    No.
    So i set up the quick set up wizard. everything looks differnet a created a new set of Character sets (druid and 2 rets)
    3)When I get into main screen Repeater and Key Maps are not even on, I cant see them at all how does one get them to see erm?
    I don't know the answer, but you've already asked this on the ISBoxer forum, so I imagine it will be answered there sooner than it will be answered here.

4) Is it possible to set up the same settings with my 3 boomkins and just import the info from there into my new druid and 2 ret set up?
    Yes, but it all depends on how you have things set up in your profile.

5) Interact with Target would allow me to pick up items in the old verison and now it does nothing..
    The steps for configuring IWT are almost identical to what they were prior to ISBoxer 42.

6) Oh and what does standard and toggles actually mean?
    Uhhh... the Menus? The Toggles Menu puts the buttons in the upper left of your screen to click on (the same ones you say are missing). The Standard Menu is the button overlay for your action bars, so that you can click on buttons to fire off abilities.

I'll also say this... If you're trying to mix an older ISBoxer 41 setup with a newer ISBoxer 42 setup, then it's likely going to create problems. At this point, your best bet is going to be to go to the File menu, choose to Clear your profile, and then start fresh.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

1) I seem to fix that, I dont know how but i did.

2) The standard key bar (action bar in wow, from 1 to = ) the bar seems to be greyier after i put the standard menu over it.

I don't know the answer, but you've already asked this on the ISBoxer forum, so I imagine it will be answered there sooner than it will be answered here.
    I went into the chat and asked but It didnt sort it selfout, I went to the forums and tried his ways but still no good.

Uhhh... the Menus? The Toggles Menu puts the buttons in the upper left of your screen to click on (the same ones you say are missing). The Standard Menu is the button overlay for your action bars, so that you can click on buttons to fire off abilities.

I'll also say this... If you're trying to mix an older ISBoxer 41 setup with a newer ISBoxer 42 setup, then it's likely going to create problems. At this point, your best bet is going to be to go to the File menu, choose to Clear your profile, and then start fresh.
    Now I cant even get the toggle menus up so I click on and off the key maps or Broadcasting and the Standard Menu is the button overlay for your action bars to work like the old days, I cant do all the fancy stuff, or I use isboxer is to farm with 3 toons and herb, and some world quests.

Why cant it be so simple like that ?

Yeah I think so Im going to clear them all its seems Ive fucked up all my characters setting, and try and start fresh and see where I can go from there....

So u suggest I just run with the Isboxer 42 setup?

When I get back from work and and Ill put up my profle so u might be able to see the problem Im having
    Last edited by Kojiiko : 12-02-2016 at 06:08 AM

Ok so I go home. I cleared the lot of all my characters sets and started fresh again

Everything was back to normal but one thing is that on my (ISB42 Standard) Menu bar I am not able to click on via mouse only it allow me to use via the keyboard from 1 to 0

how does one change that?

Also before I jsut press G to loot ( or Interact with target )the stuff off mobs and now i cant even find that Where and how do I do that?
    Last edited by Kojiiko : 12-02-2016 at 07:48 AM

Ok so I go home. I cleared the lot of all my characters sets and started fresh again

Everything was back to normal but one thing is that on my (ISB42 Standard) Menu bar I am not able to click on via mouse only it allow me to use via the keyboard from 1 to 0

how does one change that?
    If there's a button on your screen to click, then clicking it is going to perform the action assigned to it, and there's no way to disable the mouse buttons on a Click Bar or Menu button (at least not in an easy way). With that said, I guess we need to see your profile to see what's happening.

Also before I jsut press G to loot ( or Interact with target )the stuff off mobs and now i cant even find that Where and how do I do that?
    From my first reply:
    Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    The steps for configuring IWT are almost identical to what they were prior to ISBoxer 42.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

ok here is the link to my profile

https://ybin.me/p/26ca0014d7004b8e#M...PoZzoPCJQSWbxc

Which were very simple to follow thank you

Ive followed the instructions of that but in game Im getting in red "Interact with Target: No Interact Method Active"

how do i active that?
    Last edited by Kojiiko : 12-02-2016 at 03:44 PM

The profile in the link has no Character Sets, and therefore I cannot tell if you have everything set up properly, but I can see that the Button Set of the ISB42 - Standard menu has nothing assigned to it. Why? I don't know, but on an unrelated note, I'm pretty sure your ISBoxer is out of date, as well.

1) Update ISBoxer via Help menu > About
    2) Completely clear your profile outside of your Characters if you want to re-use them
    3) Re-run the Quick Setup Wizard and enable the action bar overlay option on the final step
    4) Export your settings

And that should be it.

Wicked it fixed it. Thank you very much, Now im such a happy customer