Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 30

I just made a team of DH tanks and they're fun. Running them individually through the Exodar and Stormheim was brutal, but now that I have that annoyance out of the way, I'm really looking forward to doing some dungeons with them.

Any tips? What's a good gear level to have for normals, while leveling?

These guys ( both specs ) got some nice buffs! I cant wait to try them out!
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Just finished normal Halls of Valor on my 5x DH team. It was a bit of a rough go but survived and dinged 103 during the run. Now that I know how to handle these mechanics with the team it will be better for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by kate View Post
    Just finished normal Halls of Valor on my 5x DH team. It was a bit of a rough go but survived and dinged 103 during the run. Now that I know how to handle these mechanics with the team it will be better for sure.
    Serpentix wrecked me; I think my team got him to 70% and then the weird mechanics got us. That might be one I have to wait until 110 and just outgear I guess.

Got my team to 110 and have done some WQs to get my gear up so I can faceroll normals; one of my team got Cinidaria, the Symbiote from a cache - nice to have 5x chances on those!

5 veng DHs was the first team I leveled. I have completed all Mythics on them aside from Eye of Azshara and Neltharion's Lair. I haven't really been pushing on them, however. Karazhan is a bit more difficult, but I can do Wikket/Beautiful Beast. But Westfall Story has eluded me for now. Also managed to do Attumen the Huntsman. As for Mythic+ I did Maw of Souls +1. Again, not really been pushing anything on them. Fun Team to play though and the visuals are great. World PvP is fun enough and you're basically invincible once you press metamorphosis. Mark of the Illidari is quite powerful too. It almost acts as an instagib mechanic x5.

Quote Originally Posted by pearldrake999 View Post
    5 veng DHs was the first team I leveled. I have completed all Mythics on them aside from Eye of Azshara and Neltharion's Lair. I haven't really been pushing on them, however. Karazhan is a bit more difficult, but I can do Wikket/Beautiful Beast. But Westfall Story has eluded me for now. Also managed to do Attumen the Huntsman. As for Mythic+ I did Maw of Souls +1. Again, not really been pushing anything on them. Fun Team to play though and the visuals are great. World PvP is fun enough and you're basically invincible once you press metamorphosis. Mark of the Illidari is quite powerful too. It almost acts as an instagib mechanic x5.
    Don't suppose you could show your macros please. Just considering a 4 x DH and prot pally/druid combo, all help appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by kate View Post
    Them storm drakes!!

Just started a new 5x DH Havoc team yesterday! So excited to try dungeons at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by mrdsp View Post
    Them storm drakes!!
    Pop defensive stuff, burn 'em down, and everything should be good.