Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 11

Default 5 Paladins Nythendra (10 Man EM Normal)

So I heard of another multiboxer who had killed this boss (with 9 dks). Of course I want to do it too then.
    Even though I'm 5 man (EDIT or Women of course) short from a 10man raid, I was at least going to try it.

So it turns out this boss is doable even with 5 man. The only thing that could possibly have been a problem would be the enrage timer, which I beat with 10 seconds to spare. I don't know what happens at enrage, but I guess it's something bad.

Moving further into EM as a 5 man team is probably a bad idea. Many bosses has some form of mechanic which just requires the DPS of a full raid. The bear for example has a stacking self buff which increases damage to the raid infinitely until it's killed.
    Last edited by davidmage : 11-27-2016 at 11:32 AM

What the hell? That looked far too easy!

Get the Hunters in there next with those pets tanking!

Nice job Now all you need is to put your Hunts and Pallys in one raid team - then you'll be set for anything.

Ok, I was not expecting this.... Damn impressive, and downright weird that raid bosses can be done like this. I mean, I suppose they did "nerf" normal difficulty, but still. O.o

Wanna carry me through some time?

Can't wait to unleash my 10x Prot on this lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Toned View Post
    Can't wait to unleash my 10x Prot on this lmao
    I was wishing I had 10 for my kill.. i needed the heart for alchemy quests. Like David.. i kill it with 10secs remaining on the enrage time lol!

WoWScrnShot_112716_111649.jpg
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    What the hell? That looked far too easy!

Get the Hunters in there next with those pets tanking!

Nice job Now all you need is to put your Hunts and Pallys in one raid team - then you'll be set for anything.
    Hmm yeah, only the technical problem that I would have to move them to 5 new accounts, and that would not be cheap :P

Quote Originally Posted by Wubsie View Post
    Ok, I was not expecting this.... Damn impressive, and downright weird that raid bosses can be done like this. I mean, I suppose they did "nerf" normal difficulty, but still. O.o

Wanna carry me through some time?
    This boss seems to act weird with 5 tanks. The additional rots which are usually targeting the ranged dps/healers does not happen. So instead we get 1 single rot on the main tank, which is easily handled. The breath I did not notice do anything, but maybe the damage is just very low.

All other bosses will probably be hard to do with the dps of only 5 chars, as they have dps requirements in other ways than a ridiculously long berserk timer, and other mechanics which actually matters. But yeah 5 palas can carry first boss :P

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    I was wishing I had 10 for my kill.. i needed the heart for alchemy quests. Like David.. i kill it with 10secs remaining on the enrage time lol!

WoWScrnShot_112716_111649.jpg
    Bah, you finished it 8 seconds quicker than me!

Get a couple of tank teams in there combined haha
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Yahoo!! I saw you do it so I just had to try with my 5x paladin tank team.

Nythendra down after 9 minutes and 42.69 seconds. Looks like I beat enrage by 17 seconds.

No gear upgrades but that was so easy, except for needing more DPS.

Edit: ScreenshotWoWScrnShot_112816_195648.jpg
    Last edited by JohnGabriel : 11-28-2016 at 11:58 PM