Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 14

Default 5 Hunters Court of Stars

Here is a video for all those who have told me that I make everything look very easy. The videos I usually post contain footage when I perform my best and don't make too many mistakes.

Behind those videos there are a lot of bad gameplay, with many wipes/deaths because of silly mistakes. (And then I do not count wipes on bosses which are part of learning an encounter etc).

CoS is very easy for x5 hunters. If all pulls are executed correctly, there is no reason for any character to ever die.
    In this video I was lucky and managed to beat the timer, despite my bad performance. That just really shows that a team of 5 hunters have so much dps on both trash and bosses, to allow some really fast timers, or a lot of wipes.

The only challenging boss in this dungeon is the last. But with proper dps the encounter AoE should be manageable with the hunter defensive cooldowns. In harder difficulties we will have to spread out.

what ilvl are the hunters?

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    what ilvl are the hunters?
    Think they are about 857ish atm

When you get the belt you can burst very high during BW. Should makes bosses a ton easier if you use pots. I imagine with 7.2 gear these dungeons will be very easy for you.

Very nice video, thanks for sharing mate!
    on aime beaucoup le onlyfans d'amouranth, mais aussi les paris sportifs wnamx, mais aussi sur amazon le comparatifs de produits de parasols excentrés, car crééer des site wordpress angers, cest notre boulot renoi?

Bon car le marketing du metaverse je maitrise, comme les devis a angers de carreleur!
    Last edited by Simenon : 07-30-2022 at 04:39 AM

Don't mean to hijack your video thread with questions but how are you keeping agro on your pets?

I've been leveling some hunters & just got to WoD content and discovered that the bosses refuse to stay on my pets and are immune to growl. Thought it might have been an issue just with Iron Docks so I tested Bloodmaul Slag Mines and had the same issue. The boss would stay on my pets for a few seconds during misdirection and then then switch to one of my characters even though my pets are miles ahead of them on threat. I took growl off autocast and macrod it, thinking it was an issue with the pets spamming taunt too much and causing immunity but no luck. Have no problem keeping trash on my pets, its just the bosses that seem immune to growl.

I've seen a few of your hunter videos and you don't seem to have trouble keeping bosses on your pets. Not sure what's going on. Is it something to do with WoD content that I'm not aware of? I didn't play at all during that expansion.
    Last edited by Apatheist : 12-06-2016 at 09:24 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Multibocks View Post
    When you get the belt you can burst very high during BW. Should makes bosses a ton easier if you use pots. I imagine with 7.2 gear these dungeons will be very easy for you.
    I have been quite lucky with legendaries on my hunters. 2 of the hunters have the belt. 3 Also have the helmet, which gives a total of 70% total healing at the use of Feign Death, that is quite useful for a team without healers.
    Which pots are you referring to? I've been using prolonged pots, not sure if any of the more expensive pots provide a bigger dps increase.
    They are also increasing the difficiculty of the baseline mythics and m+, so the gear will be needed to just keep up with that increase :/

Quote Originally Posted by Simenon View Post
    Very nice video, thanks for sharing mate!
    Thanks

By the way, did you see 7.1.5 is giving Freezing & Tar Trap back to BM hunters?

Quote Originally Posted by Apatheist View Post
    Don't mean to hijack your video thread with questions but how are you keeping agro on your pets?

I've been leveling some hunters & just got to WoD content and discovered that the bosses refuse to stay on my pets and are immune to growl. Thought it might have been an issue just with Iron Docks so I tested Bloodmaul Slag Mines and had the same issue. The boss would stay on my pets for a few seconds during misdirection and then then switch to one of my characters even though my pets are miles ahead of them on threat. I took growl off autocast and macrod it, thinking it was an issue with the pets spamming taunt too much and causing immunity but no luck. Have no problem keeping trash on my pets, its just the bosses that seem immune to growl.

I've seen a few of your hunter videos and you don't seem to have trouble keeping bosses on your pets. Not sure what's going on. Is it something to do with WoD content that I'm not aware of? I didn't play at all during that expansion.
    Feel free to ask anything!

1) First of all, are you BM? If you are not it's a whole different game keeping aggro on your pets.

2) Yes bosses are often immune to pet taunt, and that is something we are not going to rely on anyway.

3) As BM, our big hitting ability is via the pet (Kill command) So as long your pet has not died, most likely your pet should be targeted before the hunter itself. (If not use FD or turtle shell as emergency to give pets time to aggro back) Since I have dedicated Main tank and an off tank, I use MD in a specific way. Here is some stuff i wrote in a different thread: http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/5...et-Hold-Mythic

"I have been using 4 mds to Terror (my main tank) and 1 hunter who simply have Tanky as md target in the macro instead. I have 3 turtles with the turtle shield wall. It's often enough to keep the boss busy, even if it starts to kill my pets and I have to ress. It's just a cycle then, and as long I don't forget to ress/mend and md again, the boss never hits a hunter. Into the battle I often press the mend/heal pet button (for all hunter simultaneously) just to ress and mend as often as possible."