Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default Prot paladin dps rotation

Hi,

What kind of dps rotation macro are you guys using on your paladin?, GSSE?,isboxer macro?

I tried Gnome Sequencer for a while. But I wanted full control of my abilities in some situations, and ended up stop using it. So I'm not using anything, just mashing the buttons manually.

Might find what you're looking for here:
    http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/5...r-prot-paladin

I'm doing about the same as DavidMage. Button mashing.

I'm a space cadet, some abilities would rarely get used. I use ISboxer and have all my abilities smashed at the same time. Yes..if i were better at micro managing, i might be able to squeeze out better dps. But the pop cycle stick method nets me reliable dps and self healing. Now i have noticed that if i place them on my bar in order of longest cool down to shortest I get the best results. Other than that, its whack-a-mole!

Prot paly is mostly priority anyway, whatever is not on cool down needs to get used. All my defensive abilities and flash of light are on separate hotkeys/macros.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

I use 2 isboxer rotations 1 that includes the self heal and one that does not (main one I use) and then I manually click heal based on the situation.
    Defensive cooldowns / wings / trinkets are on their own keybinds along with round robin stun / arcane torrent / interrupts... I then left click for Flash of Light