Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default Black Friday WOW sale. 4.99

Blizz annouced wow sale through the 28th. Doesnt include legion.... but least its something

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/7...lizzard-games/

ya i was going to make a post on this a kinda bad sale this year for sure....
    wow has been this price for a long time if u log in a starter account u can upgrade for 50% off from a splash screen. there is many many wow movie that are a lot cheaper i seen hanging around.

am sure WoD was on sale last year but not sure if it was xmas/thanks giving time.

so far no mounts/pets or services sale or though not seen them for a long long time.

seems to be 75% on US and 50% on eu

im just looking forward to this whole bnet balance token that they are coming out with... id love to use my gold to boost members of my teams. i think id almost prefer discounts on charachter services more then anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripeel View Post
    im just looking forward to this whole bnet balance token that they are coming out with... id love to use my gold to boost members of my teams. i think id almost prefer discounts on charachter services more then anything.
    ya but really we don't know when and even how much you get i would think it would be less then game time. tokens have gone up so much, and i would think they need to make to be it better that you can buy more on accounts, a few boost or a xpac and your capped.

name change etc was data minding in the ptr years before it came live.

yeah definitely, If they dont up the cap its really going to hinder the actual usage of the service