Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default Shamans DHT +5 1 chest completion :P

Pretty stoked I got this done tonight before reset. Same as before, mate tanking for me, all my shams are 855-858. Still a bit of work to be done on the strats, but I feel good for reaching one of my goals. Beat the timer by about 30 seconds. Also managed to 3 chest DHT +2 the run before it where my previous best was a minute shy so improvements have been made.

WoWScrnShot_112216_204039.jpg

Def on the Xavius fight I should move the tank more for the silence instead of my shams, caused too many deaths.
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

What dps addon are you using?
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

It's called Details. And I am using 3 windows, damage done, healing down, my spells. I prefer it to recount/skada, only started using it this week
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Oh that is pretty cool. Nice to see people managing this with more than just tank stacks, which I don't I don't, but trinity is always trinity. Although I suppose this is 4x Ele. Still, not all tanks.

Nicely done, can't have been easy! I also have my x5 shaman team left untouched since WoD. Wish I had time to play them all
    That dps addon does look nice, might give it a try.

I also think it's nice to see something else than 5 tanks. I've got my hunters which I at the moment enjoy playing more than my paladins