Close
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Default Court of Stars+7 (Mythic 8)

Court of Stars+7 was the highest mythic dungeon I've been able to do this week so far.

m6hoqTD.jpg

US has bolstering and skittish. Skittish isn't an issue with 5 tanks. Bolstering is one of the worst affixes to get. It makes trash take much longer and you have to be very careful with adds and patrols. Its particularly dangerous with low hp swarms of mobs. It also sucks because you cant eliminate the healer mob or the more dangerous ones quickly you have to dps them all down evenly while keeping the dangerous ones CCd or interrupted.

That last boss was very rough. I needed drums to kill him. He has 111 million on mythic 8. I barely killed him with only one toon left alive. The damage output was very high, especially near the end. I even had the -10% damage taken buff. I was kinda bummed I didn't get any of the others such as the 10% damage buff or the % health and mana regen buff but the buffs are random I guess. My damage was much lower than normal because I had to keep moving and re-positioning to an area free of stun clouds and wind lines. Near the end he had I believe 7 or 8 mirror images out so his channeled AoE was doing silly damage at the end. I may of have not killed him if I didn't have the -10% damage taken buff. The 10% damage done buff probably would of worked as well. My first attempt on him I wiped @ 10%.

I got unlucky with my keystones this week. I've gotten Court of Stars 5x...

I've got 3 more court of stars keystones left to do.

Good work. I'm not quite geared as well as you yet, at around 850-860 I can do +4 fairly well.

In court of stars I dont think the buffs are random. You have the -10% damage taken from paladins if you find the tome, the +10% damage from engineers if you find the broken light machine, there are also scrolls on the ground and potions I assume are buffs for other professions as well. But every time I've been in there I have found the Paladin and Engineer buffs and seen the others sitting in their normal spots.