Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 14 of 14

Quote Originally Posted by Kicksome View Post
    When you guys mention Mythic +1 - what is that? I've only seen Mythic +2+ keys.
    It convoluted terminology and I blame blizz.

Dungeons now offer

Normal, heroic, mythic, and mythic keystone +2 through +11 (it goes higher, but gear rewards cap out at 11 currently).

So people will say and mix terminology a bit.
    mythic == normal mythic == mythic +1 == mythic0

I have seen all variations.

Hey davidmage, and gratz for the achievements!

I might start leveling my third 10man team, and paladins have always been interesting class and fun to play with.
    I'm not sure about their spec though. For leveling 10x retri sounds just right, but I was thinking if 10x prot would be just as viable?

(eg. I remember leveling my priests as shadow, but afterwards thinking, 5x or 10x Smites would have worked just fine I guess )

Quote Originally Posted by beeq View Post
    Hey davidmage, and gratz for the achievements!

I might start leveling my third 10man team, and paladins have always been interesting class and fun to play with.
    I'm not sure about their spec though. For leveling 10x retri sounds just right, but I was thinking if 10x prot would be just as viable?

(eg. I remember leveling my priests as shadow, but afterwards thinking, 5x or 10x Smites would have worked just fine I guess )
    Since blessed hammer is the in the first tier, ( its also the best dps choice in the tier ) I would pick prots if i were doing it again. BH just mows down mobs like cutting grass with a lawnmower, combined with concentration later..it is just insane! And like I've said before, it is a visual delight as well 8)

With that said, Its easy enough to switch specs for fights that you will spend most your time running around ( seprentrixz anyone). Like i choose Holy Shield for high movement fights where the bosses are firing off a lot of magic gunk at your the whole time. But for almost all other situations BH is best.
    Last edited by Lyonheart : 11-25-2016 at 09:24 AM
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

This week I opened the chest with 4 chars, and one looted its first key from a dungeon. All of them got level 7 keys, so it seems like it does not matter.
    The affixes this week was Raging and Necrotic. This is a tough combo. Especially since Raging does a lot of damage when the mobs are low, at the same time as the necrotic stacks have built up and nullifies much healing. For a tank team heavy depending on big heals, this was challenging. I did not use any old war pots as usual.

Any way, after having dealt with level 10 Neltharion's lair last week, I managed level 7 with these affixes within the timer on my first attempt:
    WoWScrnShot_112716_173200.jpg

And after that I received a greater challenge. Black rook hold level 8. The trash in there is already heavy, and I have never done BRH over level 4ish. Both the trash and bosses were tough, but I made this within the timer.
    WoWScrnShot_112716_181356.jpg

I don't remember what the next upgraded keystone was. It doesn't matter, I have no more gaming time this weekend, and if I get any during the week I will focus on getting the world quests done.
    Last edited by davidmage : 11-27-2016 at 04:32 PM