Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default Jamba with Clique

How does it work? I can't find any information on how to set it up or if there is a setup.

What does the support for Clique do exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by h8red View Post
    How does it work? I can't find any information on how to set it up or if there is a setup.

What does the support for Clique do exactly?
    I don't use JAMBA, but I imagine you'd set up Clique the same way you'd set it up for anything else. I don't have the step-by-step instructions in front of me at the moment, but I don't remember Clique being all that difficult to configure. Something about either clicking on a spell in your spellbook using a particular mouse button (when in Clique configuration mode), or setting up a custom macro and doing the same.

I don't think JAMBA has to do anything outside of being enabled, and I believe the support that ebony has added was that the JAMBA healthbars are now recognized by Clique, whereas before they were not.

Someone who uses JAMBA and Clique is more than welcome to correct me, though.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Not on my desktop currently, so I can't check, but I do recall there being a checkbox for enabling clique support in Jamba. I don't think it does anything beyond letting clique work with the team display in the same way it does with other unit/party/raid frames. As Mirai said, it previously did not detect the characters from the display. But, just in case you're trying to pass heal commands through Jamba with Clique, it's simply not how it works. You'll still need another way of passing the clicks and mouse position through to your other clients. There are multiple ways of doing that, but I would imagine a repeater region over your team display would be the one to go for initially at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Wubsie View Post
    Not on my desktop currently, so I can't check, but I do recall there being a checkbox for enabling clique support in Jamba. I don't think it does anything beyond letting clique work with the team display in the same way it does with other unit/party/raid frames. As Mirai said, it previously did not detect the characters from the display. But, just in case you're trying to pass heal commands through Jamba with Clique, it's simply not how it works. You'll still need another way of passing the clicks and mouse position through to your other clients. There are multiple ways of doing that, but I would imagine a repeater region over your team display would be the one to go for initially at least.

enabling clique support under "team: display" and do a fast reload of the UI and clique support will be loaded. and a fast "repeater region" from isboxer and you get well healing setup very fast for a new team works great at low levels or a fast here there and here.