Close
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 22

Default 5 Paladins Darkheart Thicket Level 9

My plan this week was just to do some quick low level mythic plus. The first affix this week was Teeming. There are easier affixes, and there are harder ones.
    I managed to complete a level 5 within a 2 chest timer, and saw that the second affix was Skittish. For a team of 5 tanks, skittish hardly does anything at all.

So I decided to really push my team to the limit on mythic plus levels this week. I've never done that before, and I probably will not do it again in the near future.

I'm using strength flasks and potions of prolonged war. I also used invisibility potion once. I'm not using the potions of old the old war. They do a lot of damage, but cost much compared to the other potions which are cheap.

I didn't complete this on my first attempt. Without using old war pots, the timer does not leave much room for mistakes.
    Anyway after learning how to handle the trash (and bosses) in an effective way, I made it.

This is awesomely inspiring!

I am getting tired of trying to drag even t2's with my disc priest and would love to invest in 3 more accounts so I can attempt doing this stuff on my own.

Great work.

Quote Originally Posted by Kager View Post
    This is awesomely inspiring!

I am getting tired of trying to drag even t2's with my disc priest and would love to invest in 3 more accounts so I can attempt doing this stuff on my own.

Great work.
    Thanks

Yeah when I went from 3 boxing to 5, it took my multiboxing to another level and it was very fun. But it costs a bit more, regardless if you pay for it with gold or real money

Wow - that is pretty awesome! Nice work! Wonder what you'll get in your chest today.
    Sweet* teams - <unGankable> - Kil'Jaeden US Alliance - 10x Shamans, 9x DKs 1x Pally, 10x Drews

Enjoyed the video, this team is quite potent!
    FFXIV - Aether - Sargatanas
    Twitch - https://twitch.tv/multidayz
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/Multidayz

Nice job, this video will keep me gearing so i can do the same!
    5x Hunter-Avoïd, Avoîd, Avoìd, Avôid, Avöid--Bleeding Hollow server
    If You Don't Stand For Something, You Will Fall For Anything!

Cheers all

@Kicksome: I did also complete the level 10 key (not within the timer tho) after this. So in my chest I got some nice 880 upgrades for the team

Quote Originally Posted by davidmage View Post
    Cheers all

@Kicksome: I did also complete the level 10 key (not within the timer tho) after this. So in my chest I got some nice 880 upgrades for the team

What item level did you start running mythic at?

Quote Originally Posted by Toned View Post
    What item level did you start running mythic at?
    I was 828 when I did my first mythic, Darkheart Thicket.
    Last edited by MiRai : 11-26-2016 at 07:51 PM Reason: Formatting—Use Automatic Color For Text

That's insane, great job.
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer