Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 22

Very nice David I must say I'm impressed.. now for you to get some +9 in all the others

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    Very nice David I must say I'm impressed.. now for you to get some +9 in all the others
    Thanks. Hehe we will see about that, I guess some are possible, with the right affixes of course

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by davidmage View Post
    Thanks. Hehe we will see about that, I guess some are possible, with the right affixes of course
    very nice, been thinking about 5x Paladins for some time - do you think they could do 5v5 arenas as tank ?
    RiP 10 box team! - Failarena. US -
    Current Team - TBC - Duo-Boxing |Warlock/Priest
    2v2 arenas and battle grounds!

multiboxing live @ http://twitch.tv/sethlan youtube @ https://youtube.com/sethlan

x5 Paladins is solid for PvE. I'm sorry to say I have no idea how they are in PvP, I have not engaged in that for Legion yet :P
    I'm guessing 5 prot palas would be a pain to kill, being able to heal eachother and what not (unless the heal is nerfed in PvP or similar)

How far have you progressed in your Paladins artifacts now?

Quote Originally Posted by davidmage View Post
    I was 828 when I did my first mythic, Darkheart Thicket.
    Tried it for the hell of it with ilvl 820 on my guys and was able to 1 shot all the bosses... Thanks for the suggestion of Darkheart Thicket was pretty easy.

What other "easy" Mythic would you suggest?

Quote Originally Posted by Toned View Post
    Tried it for the hell of it with ilvl 820 on my guys and was able to 1 shot all the bosses... Thanks for the suggestion of Darkheart Thicket was pretty easy.

What other "easy" Mythic would you suggest?
    Maul of Souls is pretty easy
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    Maul of Souls is pretty easy
    I'll check it out... Was able to get Halls of Valor down as well... Tried to +2 it and yea not enough gear

Worm boss in Neth Lair also a cock block, but got loot off the others :P
    I got lucky on my bosses in Violet Hold and pwned that too Almost 830 now
    Last edited by Toned : 11-28-2016 at 12:15 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Toned View Post
    I'll check it out... Was able to get Halls of Valor down as well... Tried to +2 it and yea not enough gear

Worm boss in Neth Lair also a cock block, but got loot off the others :P
    I got lucky on my bosses in Violet Hold and pwned that too Almost 830 now
    I agree on Maw of Souls, I find it at the same level as DHT.
    Nice going with Hov and VH. For VH the RNG of the bosses are everything yeah. When I was lowly geared, Shivermaw was a tough boss, but doable. And the Vampire boss was impossible because I did not have the dps to finish it before my chars became mind controlled. Finally the last boss I prefer the female instead of the male Demon, he does some ability where you have to spread 2 chars away from the rest of the group, it's troublesome.

Neltharion's lair Naraxas is indeed a challenge. But as I have fought it many times now, I find that it's doable. As most I have defeated Naraxus on +100% hp and dmg without old war pot. The higher mythic+ the more defensive I play (prio not standing in crap over dps time).
    I try to place a rancid maw pool far away from the boss, to use later for slowing a spiked tongue and avoid getting eaten. If Naraxas eats (char or minion) the dmg he does increases by 50%, stacking.

If I fail to place a rancid maw in a useable position before spiked tongue, I try to run past the eggs to the right side (right as you run away from the boss). about 50% of the time I can manage to get "stuck" with an egg between me and the boss, pwning the spiked tongue.
    Even if you get eaten once or twice (well maybe not twice on evel 10 with+100% dmg/hp) it's fine, as long you don't let him eat any minions on top of that.

Before the minions come, you should already be in the position where they jump down. Just before they are even targetable, and you can use ranged abilities before they jump down. Don't be afraid to go to the adds position early, or just move out of range at times to recover. Standing with all chars out of range and taking the AoE he does without any char in range, is often less than his melee damage + any kind of AoE that will be present close to the boss.

When he is close to dying, ignore the last pair of minions. Instead of hitting on you, he will be busy eating both of the adds for a while. If he still is alive after that he will be mega strong, that is the perfect time for bubbling up, giving you a little while longer to finish him off

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    How far have you progressed in your Paladins artifacts now?
    Last week I got my third golden trait. I still have some of the suckiest traits to place some points in before I get the 4th golden trait (10% armor). Tbh armor really doesn't help very much for the whole team, just some for the current tank. A flat reduction on all damage would have been much more welcome, most often AoE magic damage is the problem anyway.