Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default Mythic Viz'aduum the Watcher Multiboxed

YouTube Description:

After about 50 attempts I finally killed the last boss Viz'aduum The Watcher in the Return to Karazhan dungeon.

Its definitely the most mechanically involved boss so far in legion. It was very difficult to do as 5 melee let alone to do it while multiboxing.

My toons were all around item level 870-871 for this dungeon. I currently have a total of 6 legendary including 3 Sephuz's Secret on 3/4 of my DKs.

I changed my Runeforging on my DKs back to Fallen Crusader from Stoneskin Gargoyle for some extra damage. I think I will be keeping it as most things in more difficult/higher keystone mythic+ dungeons are turning into damage races and survival usually isn't an issue. I also picked up some potions of prolonged power. I pre-pot Old War for the first phase to get through it as quickly as possible and then use prolonged power for P3. I tried to use drums but never actually was able to get them off. This kill could have been much much cleaner...

This was my first attempt on this boss this week so its a sloppy one shot. I'm glad it was a one shot because I would of been out of battle reses for the next few attempts.

That last phase is quite a rush with all of the Felguards and the Bats on your team. The bats do an insane amount of AoE damage to an all melee team with their shadow spit.

I one shot all of the other bosses in here (except Maiden) a few were close calls. I may give maiden a try when I'm a bit more geared but shes very difficult for 5 melee to do, especially a multiboxer.

As for Nightbane I'm still too slow to beat the timer with 5 tanks. This week I had about 1 minute left after opera. I need to get faster at clearing the trash before and after opera I'f I want to have a shot at it. I think If I could get to the first one the others wouldn't be that bad to beat.
    Last edited by MiRai : 11-26-2016 at 07:49 PM Reason: Formatting—Use Automatic Color For Text

Awesome work, world first multiboxed :P
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

" After about 50 attempts I finally killed the last boss Viz'aduum The Watcher in the Return to Karazhan dungeon. "

--> meanwhile in the video; " Oh my god, I just one shotted. "...... I lol'd. anyway good job.
    Last edited by MiRai : 11-26-2016 at 07:49 PM Reason: Formatting—Use Automatic Color For Text
    Team 1: DH Tank - Druid Healer - 3x BM Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Exityz View Post
    " After about 50 attempts I finally killed the last boss Viz'aduum The Watcher in the Return to Karazhan dungeon. "

--> meanwhile in the video; " Oh my god, I just one shotted. "...... I lol'd. anyway good job.
    Well it was one shot for that week.

This is so badass! I keep getting surprised by what you guys can accomplish.

edit: can you just pull maiden out of her room and kite her down hall as the ground AoE expands?
    Last edited by Multibocks : 11-29-2016 at 06:39 PM