Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 12 of 12

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    There is a talent that allows concecration to heal all those standing in it. Wont heal being hit by the boss or standing in fire but enough to overcome basic AOE.

Not saying it would keep the hunters alive for sure, but its possible, something to look at.
    I think that would help and so long as the pets acted as off-tanks for trash it could work really well..

The problem with Consecration + Consecrated Ground is IMO three-fold: 1) it doesn't move anymore so fights with a fair bit of ground AoE stuff make it nigh worthless, 2) it only ticks for about 2k from a prot paladin, so it's not gonna make much difference to a character with 2 million health, and 3) the paladin dropping it is probably going to have aggro so to benefit from it your followers will have to stand in front of the boss. Stacking 5 paladins starts to help with the CG heals but even then, it's rarely enough to heal anything more than trivial AoE. Again, just my experience.

With that said, the other two talents on that tier don't give me any warm fuzzies.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)