Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Fishing

Default Fishing

Hey guys.

I saw a video on youtube about multiboxing fishing.
    https://youtu.be/VDaix4y6CFw

Someone got a guide for that? How to setup everything with isboxer?

Greets

Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Yes u did mention that but I or he still cant get it to work, thats why we are asking how to set it up or a step by step guide instead of healing but fishing. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Kojiiko View Post
    Yes u did mention that but I or he still cant get it to work, thats why we are asking how to set it up or a step by step guide instead of healing but fishing. . .
    If you understand how to set up Video FX, then it doesn't matter whether you're using it for healing, fishing, or whatever else—just viewing any part of a windows from another window is the main function of Video FX. If Djawol wants to write a guide on how they set it all up, then that might help other people, but I imagine there isn't much they're going to write that isn't already in any other Video FX tutorial (written or video).

The page I linked to on the ISBoxer Wiki walks you through how to use Video FX... You create a source in a window centered around what you want to look at, and then you create a viewer on the window you want to view it from—that's it. Once you understand how to do that, then simply repeating those steps so that you can see all the fishing lures will be easy. The only other thing that's probably part of the setup outside of VFX is a standard camera sync macro of some sort (e.g. /run SetCameraView(3)).

To reiterate my point, you don't need a specific guide to be written just for using Video FX while fishing, because all you need to do is simply learn how to use Video FX, period, and then use it for whatever you want because the basic setup is exactly the same regardless of what you want to use them for. If you are requesting a guide, then that's fine, but I'm trying to tell you that it's unnecessary and you don't need to wait around for someone to write a guide when the guides for using VFX have already been written (or recorded). However, if you are struggling to use Video FX then that's another matter all together which requires its own thread asking for support while sharing the work you've already done to show you've put some effort into setting something up, but, unless someone really wants to, then there's no reason for someone to just re-write what can already be found on the ISBoxer Wiki and related YouTube videos.

To show you what I'm talking about, the video below is linked directly on the VFX ISBoxer Wiki page and is almost exactly what you want, but it's the second video in a series for learning how to use Video FX. I'm showing how to set up VFX using minimaps, but again, there's no reason you can't use this for anything else you want to look at.

Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology