Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default 5 Hunters Darkheart Thicket Mythic

Here is the first mythic dungeon I did in Legion with my 5 hunters.
    No surprise that it is Darkheart Thicket. It's easy and always the first dungeon I start with, because I know it so well.

None of the bosses are really hard to do with 5 hunters. I decided to use Timewarp for first and third boss. They have some damage which is hard to avoid fully, so it's nice to just burn them down faster.
    Oakheart is probably easiest. I did him without hero, and I'm pretty sure one of my hunters had forgot to summon the pet and didn't pull very much dps.

The Dresaron kill was very clean, compared to how it can go wrong if the earthshaking roar lands on a hunter instead of a pet. Optionally, one can use aspect of the turtle before the earthshaking roar is cast, just to nullify any possible damage from it. However I was almost topped, and had my big heal unused when it was cast, so I just kept dpsing and only started moving to prepare for it. But as we see it landed on a pet.

Seeing as Heroism can be skipped for second and last boss (well kinda), we never have to wait for it to come off cooldown. So this dungeon would possibly be a good candidate for mythic+ in the future.

What's your gear level/artifact abilities on those guys like?

Also, would you be interested in running something like TrufiGCD so we can see what abilities are getting used in future vids?
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Now they are 852 average, in this video they were a bit lower. Did x2 DHT +1 today without any problems.
    I'm about to start putting points in the last trait 0/3 Wilderness Expert, before my third golden trait becomes available.

That addon looks interesting. I'll start using it from now on. I've got a bunch of recordings currently in editing, so it might take 2 or 3 before my videos will be having that