Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Talking Recent World of Warcraft Account Actions

If anyone wondered why the herb and ore prices have gone up.. Most of the bots are gone

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard 11/10/2016
    We’ve recently taken action against thousands of World of Warcraft accounts that were found to be using third-party programs that automate gameplay, known as “bots.”

We’re committed to providing an equal and fair playing field for everyone in World of Warcraft, and will continue to take action against those found in violation of our Terms of Use. Cheating of any form will not be tolerated.
    source 1 (us.battle.net)
    source 2 (reddit/r/woweconomy)

At least on my realm, supply have reduced drastically, but the demand is still the same.
    Starlight Rose is worth picking up again @150g each
    Last edited by beeq : 11-10-2016 at 08:47 AM

I just hope they don't consider what we do cheating ..not multiboxing.. i know they put up with it.. but broadcasting mouse to loot ore/herbs nodes at the same time on multi toons. Makes me want to just take a few extra seconds and loot it one at a time.

Its this line that worries me "Cheating of any form will not be tolerated."
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    I just hope they don't consider what we do cheating ..not multiboxing.. i know they put up with it.. but broadcasting mouse to loot ore/herbs nodes at the same time on multi toons. Makes me want to just take a few extra seconds and loot it one at a time.

Its this line that worries me "Cheating of any form will not be tolerated."
    Rest easy, friend. Folks have been worried about that for 10 years. I can't see anything changing on that now. If they were really worried about multiple accesses to a node, they could simply limit the rate at which they can be accessed or limit the number of times a node can be accessed. They have the technology!
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)