Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default looking for a realm where other Multiboxer's are?

Greetings

I am looking for a server (not caring if it's EU or US ect) that a few other Multiboxer's are currently on that i can join the their guild and start Multiboxing again...
    I used to Multibox back in MoP, i used to Multibox a mixed class team (for PvE mainly) and very much enjoyed it
    my reason for creating a new team on a server that already has Multiboxers in the guild is so people won't be suprised with me joining, i am hoping when i reach lvl 110, i can join with other Multiboxers and do LFR's and WQ Bosses ect..

Thanks for taking the time to read this thread
    Jazzy

Heya, Jazzy.

Unfortunately I don't think a lot of actual boxer guilds exist anymore as most people prefer having their own guild banks for handling materials and gold. Also cross realm phasing has made it less necessary to gather on the same realms. The only guilds I am aware of on EU are somewhat limited by language. The guilds being Bloodlust on Blackmoore (bunch of German guys) and Norwegian Multiboxers on Defias-Brotherhood. There used to be Gimp on Grim-Batol and Autobots Roll Out on Outland, but both have gone the way of the Dodo bird. I wouldn't be opposed to be one being formed, but previous attempts at it have proven unsuccessful.

There are a few aussie multiboxers but none in guilds sorry, I think all the mboxer guilds have died tbh Do mirai and supernova still play together anyone know?
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Quote Originally Posted by Wubsie View Post
    Heya, Jazzy.

Unfortunately I don't think a lot of actual boxer guilds exist anymore as most people prefer having their own guild banks for handling materials and gold. Also cross realm phasing has made it less necessary to gather on the same realms. The only guilds I am aware of on EU are somewhat limited by language. The guilds being Bloodlust on Blackmoore (bunch of German guys) and Norwegian Multiboxers on Defias-Brotherhood. There used to be Gimp on Grim-Batol and Autobots Roll Out on Outland, but both have gone the way of the Dodo bird. I wouldn't be opposed to be one being formed, but previous attempts at it have proven unsuccessful.
    More or less this. we normally use btag. Saying that there is many on outland eu. horde but not in same guild, I still like a feeling of a guild and am in a wpvp soon player guild. Am unsure how the us guys group there.