Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Showing results 21 to 25 of 25

Looks like rhe 4-legedary soft cap speculators were indeep correct. According to watcher, it has been removed a week ago.

I have to say this legendary system has generated the most extreme whining in the woe forums in years

Quote Originally Posted by daanji View Post
    Looks like rhe 4-legedary soft cap speculators were indeep correct. According to watcher, it has been removed a week ago.

I have to say this legendary system has generated the most extreme whining in the woe forums in years
    Does it even make sense to anyone why they did it? There's already a cap of 2 that can be equipped, so what does it hurt if people have 4? 6? 8?

In any case, I'm reading between the lines but it seems the best way to get legendaries is to farm mythic+. I have actually been missing out a lot since most of the time I was just doing world quests, the gear drops are 845+ compared to mythic 840+. But now I am doing more mythics and mythic+ so maybe I'll see more now.

Seems there are diminishing returns on legendary drop rates.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...rs-Spreadsheet

If true its just not going to be very likely to get best in slot legendaries for multiple specs.

While its true most people don't need legendaries to do current content and its mostly just for mythic raiders, but multiboxers need the extra dps and utility as we generally need to outgear the content greatly.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    Does it even make sense to anyone why they did it? There's already a cap of 2 that can be equipped, so what does it hurt if people have 4? 6? 8?

In any case, I'm reading between the lines but it seems the best way to get legendaries is to farm mythic+. I have actually been missing out a lot since most of the time I was just doing world quests, the gear drops are 845+ compared to mythic 840+. But now I am doing more mythics and mythic+ so maybe I'll see more now.
    From my personal experience I have only got 1 legendary out of 12 on mythic+ and it was just normal mythic VotW it dropped plate boots for 1 of my paladins, all other legendaries I got from Mythic Weekly chest ( which doesnt really count for mythic+ since u just gotta do it once to get chest ) and rest of legendaries from Emissary Cache from World Quests, 2 legendaries on my hunter team are from world bosses ( i dont do anything else on them tho ). I mean just keep doing what you doing and you will get legendaries.

I was just moaning (to myself) that my 5 hunter team wasn't doing too well on legendary drops. Got 2 very quickly after hitting 110 and that was it until today. Got 3 all from the same nightfallen emissary quest! That's got to be some kind of record. 2 roar of lions and 1 sephuz's secret. Now 5/5 for my hunter team. My pally team has done way more quests is 6/5. Not done many mythics yet but not had any drop from there yet all from emissary and one from world boss.