Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Default My Halls of Valor Experience

I don't know how you guys with the paladin teams do it, my team gets melted so fast by the dragon at the beginning. I did this dungeon with 2 druids and 3 bms and finished the place. The paladins seem more of a pain in the rear to set up and do this with, anyways any tips on how to deal with the damage. I am using isboxer and for the most part using 1 key push for each character with skills aligned the same for each toon.

With those dragons its best to just keep moving. I spec into Repentance and CC everyone to do the dragon first by itself, or do the dragon last and just kill as many adds as I can while wiping a couple times.

I think the dragon is tough because you have to move right away. So putting your slaves on follow kills them because they dont move right away, need them bound to a movement key for instant movement.

i use a weird setup for that particular thing.. i have my numpad arrows bound to move my slaves while i can spam the 5 key to send my dps key to my demon hunters....while driving the priest with mouse.. i used this setup on the first boss in the warlords sky dungeon place. Its super awkward to use but its immensely easier to pick off the dragon first while being mobile.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    I think the dragon is tough because you have to move right away. So putting your slaves on follow kills them because they dont move right away, need them bound to a movement key for instant movement.
    That's been my experience.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    That's been my experience.
    I just strafe left or right ..no follow until the dragon is dead. When i first pull the pack i blinding light them and focus on the dragon.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Moving without follow should work. I usually just use cools and burn a BoS with my paladins, so it's dead before it can hurt me.
    With my 5 hunters I spread all characters in a big line and just bursted the dragon. I didn't move at all, I guess it died before it did anything troublesome, or maybe I was just lucky and the pets took the heat.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    I just strafe left or right ..no follow until the dragon is dead. When i first pull the pack i blinding light them and focus on the dragon.
    Guess I should have clarified. I stack up and use arrow keys (move everyone) to strafe out of those. Follow just gets the slaves killed as mentioned.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)