Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Default First Legion Team

My little team... having a blast as disc with the 4 vengeance Demon Hunters. almost have them ready to start working on mythics... starting to edge through heroics now.

WoWScrnShot_110516_194540.jpg

Very nice.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Thanks. Still learning the ropes. The newest isboxer update is definitely nice.. im currently in the process of taking all my old configuration and looping it into the new menu setup that came with it.. i just like the new organization. Just wish the disc had a little bit more *ohh crap* buttons because mistakes do happen for a rookie boxer like myself.

Cool

Good luck with getting into mythics!

Having any luck with your team? What is your impression of multi-boxing 4 vengeance DH's through dungeons?
    Hyjal (Horde) Guild: Shock n Awe

im doing heroics right now still with them... working on enchants and such and building their gear.. planning on starting on mythics this weekend actually..
    the demon hunters seem to be able to take on a large amount of damage and the taunt swapping lets me spread large hits out rather well.
    *edit* To answer your question, the demon hunters need to be fed to stay alive... single target pulls hurt alot more then large pulls where their AOE shines combined with their self healing. *edit*

My biggest problem is that i feel that the disc priest is just a little too weak to enhance the team configuration...

But... a challenge is a challenge...... hopefully ill post a mythic kill screenshot sometime soon. I am swallowed in envy when i see the other posts on these forums about the teams in their mythic+ groups...

grats, nice to see something other than pally/dks in mythics
    Last edited by Dominicano : 11-25-2016 at 09:39 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Tripeel View Post
    My biggest problem is that i feel that the disc priest is just a little too weak to enhance the team configuration...
    Nice job! Is there another healer that would work with them (ie. Resto Druid) or it a matter of the healer not survivable enough?
    Hyjal (Horde) Guild: Shock n Awe

i dont have enough deep pocket healing for emergencies and survivability is rough... i went ahead and created a holy set and am testing it out currently.. but until i get the relics and the playstyle down.. i think my roadblock is going to stay right at mythic level before progressing any farther with this team..

But.... i will find a way.... i like my priest too much to give up on him and replace him.. back to work!!!