Close
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: 7.1.5 and 7.2

Default 7.1.5 and 7.2

Just wanted to start a topic to highlight the good stuff like>>
    • Patch 7.1.5 - Artifact Knowledge catch up mechanisms, purchase levels without waiting up until Level 10 or more.

We will be able to BUY levels of artifact knowledge with order resources up to level10 ( this ROCKS! )
    This will motivate me to just level all my teams and park them in their class halls.

• Flying returns! - The second part of the Pathfinder achievement is added, no raid or dungeon content required, just outdoor world gameplay.
    • Flying will be unlocked account-wide!
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    Just wanted to start a topic to highlight the good stuff like>>
    • Patch 7.1.5 - Artifact Knowledge catch up mechanisms, purchase levels without waiting up until Level 10 or more.

and now with the Blood of Sargeras trader, we can buy a Order resources cache, which contains 200 order resources and is battle net account bound.

So that means we can send it to alts to buy artifact knowledge. Woot.

Sooner than I expected, frankly, but welcome all the same.

I'm already happier with my general progression in this expansion than I was after discovering Timeless Isle back when it came out.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

They mentioned it will be on the PTR as soon as Blizcon is over. We'll be able to find out just how much its going to cost, I'm guessing its outrageous like 15,000 order resources a level.

Yeah, Ion was definitely the star of the show with how much content they're giving everyone... I'd say it was quite impressive. And the fact that we're going to an entirely different planet for 7.3? I like it. I just hope it's not some super cut-down and instanced off area of an entire planet. It's unrealistic to expect 5-6 large land masses like Azeroth currently has, but it had better be pretty big to keep people busy. Maybe they'll push 7.3.5 or 7.4 out in that area, or maybe it's the beginning of the next expansion which will then open up the rest of the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    They mentioned it will be on the PTR as soon as Blizcon is over. We'll be able to find out just how much its going to cost, I'm guessing its outrageous like 15,000 order resources a level.
    I would guess that they'd just keep it at, or around, 500 resources. I think a high cost like you're suggesting would kind of defeat the purpose of anyone being able to catch up at any reasonable pace. I mean... 15,000 resources is the same amount needed for the very final tier of your order hall upgrades. If that was the catch-up cost of AK, then you might as well just wait the 3-day period to research it like normal because it's probably more tedious, if even possible, to try and repeatedly farm 15,000 resources in < 72 hours.

EDIT: A quick estimate of an emissary cache worth 750 resources (it varies), and maybe 15 WQs each day worth an average of 500 resources per (pretty sure that's on the high side since most are worth 350-450), comes to a total of 8,250 which is barely halfway there. If you get lucky there's the weekly worth 5,000, but that isn't something anyone can rely on, and it's only a one-time thing every 4+ weeks.
    Last edited by MiRai : 11-06-2016 at 08:20 AM
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

I'm pretty sure cost is going to be a lot lower than 15K.
    I noticed mention of a 3 person scenario for legion invasions in broken island. Kinda sucks for 5 characters

They are going to up the difficulty of all mythics as well as the rewards. Keeps all the dungeons current.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Glad I quit 5 boxing now.. it's just too much for me tbh. Happy with my 2 boxing now

Heres the question is flying just going to be for those 12 toons or are they going to allow it for the whole bnet account? So this way all 8 accounts can use it.
    They say spiders have 8 legs well i guess im a rare and unimaginable specimen. Ive got 9 legs and my web comes from that 9th leg. HaHa.