Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 11

Default New intro video for The Inuzuka Squad

Here is the new intro vid for my hunters, updated for Legion

Very nice!
    Multiboxing since WoW:BC - MY YOUTUBE!

I can dig it.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Thanks all

So in Legion Beta I decided that bosses will not be killed in around 10-15 secs which was possible in WoD. This was because of the legendary ring, and the generally strong MM spec of hunters. Also the health of the bosses is bigger compared to the average dps that can be put out. Finally the hunter tanking pets seemed to be nerfed to the bottom.

What I'm seeing now and can conclude after some time in mythics:

1) The DPS vs boss health is slightly better than what I saw in Beta. We should be able to finish many mythic boss fights within a minute using Heroism, at an Ilvl of 840ish. Just do some world quests now and then to reach that, no need to spend endless time questing for Maalus or anything else troublesome.

2) Tank pet, and specifically turtle pet was not nerfed as much as in early beta. My Terror is standing strong against many mythic bosses. The healing is still nerfed hard. But as x5 BM we have a lot of spare pets to take some heat before Terror gets up and can be misdirected again. Ressing pets mid-fight and just keep going works pretty fine. Because so much threat is tied to the BM hunters pet, the hunter itself can remain low even when the pet dies. A Feign every now and then is most often just enough.

3) Boss AoE mechanics. I had expected there to be at least 1 bottleneck boss in every dungeon, which a team of 5 hunters just could not survive for a minute. It turns out there are a bunch of dungeons which is just plain doable if you know the mechanics. Hunter healing cool, heirloom shield trinket, and a healing pot comes a long way. Aspect of the turtle can also be used to give some time for cheezing mechanics, ressing pets and positioning in a safe place before it runs off.

4) 7.1 potion of prolonged power. dirty cheap potion, last 1 min, perfect for 1 min fights that we are doing.

5) Theoretically good potential for some selected mythic+. If we find a couple of dungeons which works nice for this setup, a team of 5 BM hunters have a huge potential of completing it quickly. If all mechanics are nailed, a flat %increase is just going to scale together with the increasing Ilvl. Some affixes should also be doable. Bestial wrath has such a small cooldown, it can often be used for each trash pack, allowing a quick pace. A murder of crows are just killing stuff.

I would just like to say that everyone that has a x5 hunter team, and is not doing any dungeons, should try it out.

Have you seen this post about increased dungeon difficulty? (apart from normals)

http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614051575

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    Have you seen this post about increased dungeon difficulty? (apart from normals)

http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614051575
    Yes I have read about that, but not that specific post. I'm guessing it's mostly just increasing the dmg/hp right? As long there are no new mechanics, it is just a natural scaling with increased Ilvl and strong legendaries piling up on your toons. The artifact will also have some new added traits and increased 1 slot on existing traits i read. So we are going to get stronger too.

And the drops in the upscaled dungeons are stated to scale up accordingly, so that should not be a big problem.
    Last edited by davidmage : 11-08-2016 at 11:58 AM

Well it's not like any boxers are hitting anywhere near mythic 15 right now.. and mythic 10 could turn into roughly a mythic 3 ... so I'm not sure tank classes will be able to cheese it into the new higher brackets.. it's just Blizz getting people to do the same thing over and over. Max slots for legendary items is 2 atm.. but lets be honest most people complain on the forums they are actually worse than gear they already have.

Boxing for me was being able to do the same level of stuff a regular group could accomplish, but for the first time with this new expac boxers are far behind what normal groups can already do.
    Last edited by Andreauk : 11-13-2016 at 10:55 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    Well it's not like any boxers are hitting anywhere near mythic 15 right now.. and mythic 10 could turn into roughly a mythic 3 ... so I'm not sure tank classes will be able to cheese it into the new higher brackets.. it's just Blizz getting people to do the same thing over and over. Max slots for legendary items is 2 atm.. but lets be honest most people complain on the forums they are actually worse than gear they already have.

Boxing for me was being able to do the same level of stuff a regular group could accomplish, but for the first time with this new expac boxers are far behind what normal groups can already do.
    Well who says that in general (multiboxing or not) that you have to close in to m + 15 to be able and play the game and its content? As I see it Blizzard has added the m+ system with huge scaling, allowing a challenge for the hardcore players (with proper Ilvl gear rewards, compared to the challenge mode of WoD). Many of the casual players will probably never reach anywhere close to +15. I can't remember many boxers crushing it in the challenge modes in WoD.

I'm in a very casual guild, the same that I have been in for 10 years. We are currently running regular mythics, often wiping at bosses. We did Karazhan for the first time yesterday, and we killed 2 bosses in 2 hours. Looking at the Weekly best m+ for the guild, I am always at top with the ones I run.

I can't say whether Legion is much less boxer friendly than previous expansions. But I think we should not compare and say that reaching end game m+ is something any casual player will do.

Also the mythic+ system is in my opinion something which can motivate all players to evolve and get better. You can play in the current m+ bracket which is about the difficulty you can handle. You will after a reasonable time master that level, and can then choose to increase the difficulty slightly and have another reasonable level to play at which matches your skill. Many casual players stop trying and evolving if the jumps are too big, and the next "level" feels to heavy.
    So possibly we can now see many players who usually stopped evolving in previous expansions, actually get better by this finely tuned m+ system.

So at least I will stay happy if I can run mythics happily, and then increase the difficulty a couple of levels to give me a challenge every time. If I see people running it at 10 levels higher than me, I don't really care, because I don't compare myself very much to other players anyway (especially non boxers)
    Last edited by davidmage : 11-13-2016 at 12:51 PM

For me I can no longer justify paying for 5 accounts when I can only run things in a sub-par fashion.. I can have the same amount of fun playing 2.. and makes things much easier all round.. dailies are no longer a chore, and I can drop into most groups.. playing one or the two. I can be challenged without the cost of playing 5.. it just seems silly to pay for it now.

I just feel the time of the 5 boxer for pve purposes has had it's day.. that is ofc just my opinion.
    Last edited by Andreauk : 11-13-2016 at 03:18 PM